Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
Seeing as we definitely appear to have gotten over the hump of "Is this the sort of game we can discuss?", I think it's cool to post about the second LP I'm doing:

I Hate You All - An Examination of Hidden Object Puzzle Adventures in LP Form

Obviously, that's not the thread title you'd see (The image title is), but that's the basic goal. Come on in, wet your whistle on some design discussion! Updates should be Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Can't believe I forgot this, but hey... Like old systems? Like programming? Come play with us, as we explore BBC BASIC (And, y'know, other kinds of BASIC and Unity and stuff eventually. :v: )

JamieTheD fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Dec 11, 2015

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Horror strategy games, from a two person studio... And a Let's Player who wants to face the darkness...