Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Panzer General

I started a run of the classic beer-and-pretzels wargame Panzer General (using Panzer General Forever, a gameplay-exact remake). I'm doing a victory campaign where we'll eventually defeat the Soviet Union, the UK, and then the US, but will also do a few one-off battles from other routes. Updates are roughly weekly; I hope to maintain that pace better than I did with the Allied General. At least this one is only one country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Come wander the streets of Victorian London in Sherlock Holmes, Consulting Detective. This is a mystery-solving game, in some ways a successor to the Dennis Wheatley mystery game Selenic Martian just LP'd. The players get to decide which clues to read, and try to solve the case in as few clues as possible.

The first case has just started, and goons are making all the decisions, so any input and discussion is welcome.

e: Now with a link!

Kangra fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Oct 18, 2015

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Do you like Gothic Romance & Visual Novels? I admit I'm not normally a fan of either, yet I really enjoyed Cupid.

Let's Play Cupid!

Kangra
May 7, 2012

The original Panzer General engine reached the end of the line with a release that finally covered the goings-on on the other side of the world. I'll be finishing off the series with a dual American & Japanese campaign.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

I'm doing a narrative and blind LP of Dragon Wars, which was almost the last entry in the Bard's Tale series before it got renamed.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

I'm doing an LP of Piercing Fortress Europa. It's a wargame where you will need to be obsessed with maintaining proper supply to your forces, but won't have to account for how much water is needed to cook the pasta or the fluffiness level of your pilots' pillows.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Come solve a new set of cases in this revival of Sherlock Holmes, Consulting Detective. We're starting with the Mansion Murders.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

We have a new module, with a few new rules, and a big long case to work through!
Help solve the mystery of the Queen's Park Affair in Sherlock Holmes, Consulting Detective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kangra
May 7, 2012

In March, a pandemic hit the country. From there things just went downhill as society collapsed and the government seemed to lose control. Then came the invasions, and the mutants... 1999 was a terrible year.

All we can do now is build up a gang of road warriors to fight with fists and cars.
Roadwar 2000