Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

If, as is well known, British Rail couldn't get it's leg over in a brothel, could Goonrail even make it past the door? Leave your mark on the landscape as you help me gently caress up the mass transit system of Auckland even worse than it is in real life! Watch as I permanently brand my online persona as a train :spergin: in Chris Sawyer's Locomotion!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Vietnam '65 is a very different wargame. True, the hexes are still there, but there are no front lines or objective flags to reach. The Viet Cong are a frustrating whack-a-mole to your hammer of an army - unless you can get the locals on your side. I'm looking for a few intrepid goons to help spread the love of Uncle Sam around some remote Vietnamese valleys.

Air Cav! Ambushes! Delivering boxes of rations to the troops! Vietnam '65 has! it! all!

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Come explore the Sector Prime with me! Find the source of forums user Lunchmeat Larry's Avatar is! First update going up today.