Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Let's Play Dark Souls 1 & 2 Together: It is only human... to commit a sin

So I'm playing Dark Souls with a gimmick, you guys get to vote on every NPC, invade, be summoned whatever, I stream once a week so you guys can hop in on the action, and I'm letting pretty much anyone commentate if they want (at least once, no promises on getting invited back!) I've recently re-done all of my videos so they don't sound and seem like crap, so if you watched it yesterday and got super turned off I'd try it again today! I'm doing the Dual Commentary thing that seems to be all the rage these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I'm doing a let's play of the Tabletop RPG, 13th Age. Our heroes are defunct adventurers in a sprawling fantasy megatropolis, struggling to keep afloat our group battles with their wits and their swords. Come see if it's your thing!

13th Age, Rise of the Ratkin

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

XCOM 2 I have 500 mods and a sectoid ain't one.

This is a heavily modded XCOM 2 let's play where I try and blindly muddle my way through over 500 mods worth of content to try and reach the end of the game. (I've only beaten XCOM once on easy, so I'm not the most... Capable.)

I'd love for people to come in and sign up as soldiers, or suggest there favorite mods!

Because mods have to be added before the game starts, I have selected all of the mods I enjoy and made a content pack with it, after we get a few more suggestions for mods, I'll load up as many will work together and start the first mission of the game!

Turtlicious fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Apr 7, 2019

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

We're playing 13th Age and we'd like to play with you, it's a custom campaign (I may steal a little from the books I have,) with Icons the players created themselves! Every Week, I'll be asking for ideas and tricks from the audience, so if you're into roleplaying. Any audience members Idea could be picked, I choose by raffle!

So check the thread every week, to see what new things I need from you guys, and let's play 13th Age together!

[SSLP / Audience Participation] 13th Age - Rise of the Undergrowth