Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaskitew
Dec 28, 2012

Romancing SaGa

Tired of playing the same old classic RPG in which you are only given one linear path to the final boss using the same characters? Well try this game out for size! Romancing SaGa is based fully around the idea of non-linearity and customization, and accompanied with masterfully written music by Kenji Ito and beautiful artwork from Tomomi Kobayashi on the side.
While the final goal might be the same, how you get there is completely up to you. On that note, it's not just about how you get there, but who gets there as well. Don't like character A? Don't use him/her, use character B, they are much better in ________ anyway! Don't like character B either? Luckily character C is right there! Hate them all and only like the main character? Solo the game with them with whatever weapon/spell set up you so desire. Hate everyone and want to see destruction and death? Well.. that kind of defeats the purpose, but there will be plenty of that as well!

In this LP I intend to let the viewer decide fully of how the game will play out. As we travel the grand world of Mardias, various quests and characters will come our way, and it is the viewer's decision on whether or not we go forward with the quests, recruit characters into our final party, or fire them the minute we are finished with them and get someone else. Furthermore, the characters recruited into the party and their role in combat will affect the dialogue that will be written for this LP.

In the three runs I guarantee of this game, we will go to heaven for doing nice quests, go to hell for being rude to NPCs, get killed a lot by enormous cats, dinosaurs, Death himself, dragons, create plot where there is none and so much more.

So join me and my grand tour across Mardias and Let's Play Romancing SaGa!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU