Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
All right, in that case here's my... LP. Calling it a Let's Play may be a misnomer because no one's actually playing WWE2k14, the game in question, no... this is LPFWA - The true path to being an LP Superstar.

A fake internet wrestling promotion in which you may be the star! The idea is that we let the AI duke it out with custom characters and watch it. The game has a Create-a-story mode that even allows us to write dumb stories surrounding our Wrestling avatars. Right now we're still far from the limit of characters (the total is 100) so if you wanna join in with your guy or gal, contribute in another way or just wanna enjoy the show you totally can. It's streamed most weeks but videos are uploaded to youtube the day after streams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Dark Souls #3 - gently caress YEA MOTHERFUCKER

Hi! I'm Let's Playing Dark Souls III. It features an informative run and a casual run. The latter will begin once the former has reached episode 4!
Dark Souls is one of my favorite series so of course I was going to LP this game after already LPing the first two entries.

In case this is somehow confusing for you you can click both the text or the banner to reach the thread.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Jun 19, 2016

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

(Click image or here for thread)

Just started an LP of Startropics. In which a fifteen year old is sent to rescue his uncle by fighting monsters with a Yo-yo.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Join LPFWA today!

It's a wrestling league run in WWE 2k18 with story bits made in RenPy. If you're into dumb poo poo then you're also into this. We also need more talent... submitted by you.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

I started an LP of Celeste!

It is a skilled playthrough showcasing basically everything!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

I started a new Fire Pro Wrestling World Federation called OHPW
Follow along, watch matches, submit characters for me to make (or make your own)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Going live and starting OHPW, our wrestling federation, in about 15 minutes https://www.twitch.tv/iggy_igsen

Here's today's matches:
#1 Austin Ramon vs. Grace Thoruson
#2 Pink vs. Rick Wreckage vs. Hobo vs. Hayley.
#3 Flash Hammer vs. Doctor Mutant
#4 Koji Kojinaka vs. Pig Destroyer
#5 Space Wizards vs. The Fun Gang
#6 Dash, ugh vs. Harmony Gray
#7 Pantha vs. Angus McMutton (c) for the Darkweight Title

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)