Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealSovietBear
Aug 14, 2013

Bears from Space

I'm playing El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron.

It's a Japanese game based on Christian religion and characters (specifically "The Book of Enoch"). The main character wears extremely fashionable jeans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealSovietBear
Aug 14, 2013

Bears from Space

Let's Play Vin Diesel's Wheelman!

After El Shaddai's Biblical saga, I'm playing a game starring a different god: Vin Diesel!

RealSovietBear
Aug 14, 2013

Bears from Space

Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster

Now that Resident Evil 0 HD is out, I can finally experience the frustrations/disappointment everyone else did in 2002. Yes, it's a blind run from someone who has played almost every other RE game.

RealSovietBear
Aug 14, 2013

Bears from Space

I'm playing through LSD: Dream Emulator. It's a surreal exploration game.

RealSovietBear
Aug 14, 2013

Bears from Space

A subtitled let's play of the Typing of the Dead: Overkill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealSovietBear
Aug 14, 2013

Bears from Space

Burrning Rubburr: Requiem for a Burr, the Burr (not Sonic) Forces Story