Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!

Metal Wolf Chaos

A From Software OG Xbox game that is the most American game ever made not released in America. The ridiculous, overly patriotic concept is as brilliant as the game's action and mechanics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!

We Gotta Get it Up in This Let's Play of Madworld

DeathWatch has started, and so has this LP. Come for the visuals, the sounds, and the stupidly violent gameplay.

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!

A double feature LP of the two best versions of one of the greatest action games ever created: Ninja Gaiden.

See the differences between the two and the depth this game has to offer.

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!

The Sequel to the Original is finally here.
Ninja Gaiden II versus Sigma 2. Watch me play through two versions of technically the same game that could not be further apart from each other.

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!

Enter the Suda-Verse in Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes

Suda 51 has returned to the role of director in the spin off to the No More Heroes series, Travis Strikes Again. This game is loving nuts. I will show you why.

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!

Part LP, part Book Club, let's take a look at both Shadows of the Damned and the partly inspired manga penned by Suda 51, Kurayami Dance. Both products share the same origin point, yet are so wildly different in approach and quality.

Dance in the Dark with the Shadows of the Damned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!

Yes, I am indeed doing an LP of Steel Battalion. What else needs to be said other than this is a very exciting one for me. Come for the big rear end controller, stay for the stompy robots.