Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

In the Soul Reaver LP I eat souls of my fallen enemies, move around blocks, run around near-identical gray and brown landscapes, and listen to Michael Bell and Tony Jay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Soul Reaver 2? Soul Reaver 2.

Expect a lot of fanboying over the art and voice acting and design and architecture and everything

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Jotun is a game that is about looking at overwhelmingly pretty landscapes and killing huge elemental giants in order to impress the Gods. Everything is Old Norse and the PC is a badass female warrior with a huge axe. Get in.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Zain and I LP this tasteless abomination of a game that is Blood Omen 2.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Rayman 3 is a thing that exists. I also hold the world record for the most original thread title.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

I started this mess a year ago. It is now my duty to finish it.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Let's jump on the DOOM bandwagon. I'm 100%-ing the game.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Remember that gap between the brutal original Rayman and Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, when Ubisoft was not a bad publisher?
Well, Rayman 2 started this gap back when.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer
(A slightly used LP thread incoming, posted with mod permission)

After being stuck for half a year on update number 1 I continue the Rayman 2 LP. It's an old 3d platformer in case anyone forgot

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I will die a lot in Quake 4 on maximum difficulty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

I am playing Vampyr, which is a game about a vampire set loose upon London in 1918. It doesn't seem bad at first glance.