Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP

I am blowing up everything on Mars in this classic from Volition. Joined by Ahriman PK as we do videos. Plot missions in post commentary style and the sandbox exploration/blow everything up videos live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP
I just started up a LP of Battle Brothers! It will follow in my style of being informative and explaining good gameplay and decision making so you can win at a squadish based strategy game. It will be a hybrid with text posts to summarize the non action sections of the game and post mechanics and explanations. Videos will be added to posts for the battles only and will be done post with my co-commentator whom is yet to be determined.

A Mercenary Captain's Guide to Battle Brothers

edited for extra link.

Jade Star fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Sep 4, 2017

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP

I just started murdering hundreds of orcs over here in this Shadow of Mordor LP. Join me and my dead friend AhrimanPK as we make Mordor great again

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP

I just posted my Shadow of War LP, continuing on with AhrimanPK from our Shadow of Mordor LP.

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP

I'm back after living under a god drat rock for a year. And I'm not even LPing what I said I would. Join me in this dark adventure of space salvaging game that is a mix of deck builder and RPG. Truly a unique game that I will LP in the middle of the loving night because I can't loving sleep like a normal person and need something to direct all my 3am energy into.

Catch the Scavengers Guide to Deep Sky Derelicts

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP

Jadestar presents The Field Commander's Guide to The War of the Chosen

It's been four years, but we are going back to XCom. Now with more baddies and the same level of Guava Moment.

Jade Star fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Dec 17, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP

Contradiction was a kickstarter game that asked for 3,000 pounds and raised 4,000 pounds. It's a full FMV detective mystery game. The player controls Inspector Jenks, a man who can not stop emoting all over his face at all times. Jenks is investigating a suspicious death in a small British town and the more he looks around and talks to people the more sinister and suspicious the whole thing seems to be.

Contradiction is a lot of fun. It hits this sweet spot of low budget production, amateur acting, and full facial Jenks chewing every god drat bit of scenery. It's so good. I played this on stream years ago and only slightly remember specifics and Guava is of course going in blind. Since it's a point and click I'm just streaming it to him while he tells me what to do.

Not actually a new thread, just another side LP inside my XCom 2 LP. Also there's a full blind LP of Outer Wilds also in this thread.