Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

I'm blind LPing every single Pikmin game, aided by my good friend, forums poster gnome7! Its gonna be a lot of fun and I hope you join me by clicking that adorable little banner up there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

I'm still playing every Pikmin game blind, along with my good buddy and copilot gnome7! Fresh off our 100% run of Pikmin, we're now onto Pikmin 2!

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3761922

Hello, let's be noir-ish lesbian detectives together, shall we? Oh, and I guess we'll play Black Closet too!

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Just over a year after beating Ocarina of Time for the first time, I'm playing Majora's Mask blind! Come join myself, ChaosArgate and Artix as we explore this strange gem of a game.

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

I had a terrible idea and nobody stopped me, so I'm doing a collaborative LP of Mount & Blade: Warband where all of the LP subforum gets to play as we do our best to take over the world and become a Queen!

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Mobile games make for great LPs, so come watch me play LYNE and maybe do a puzzle or two!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

I'm doing that thing where I throw a bunch of AI controlled wrestlers into a league together and stream the results! Come be surprised at this game with us!