Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

It's been more than two years coming, but I've started playing Shivering Isles in my Oblivion thread.

In case you don't know what Shivering Isles is, it's a really, really well-made expansion centered around insanity. It's not connected to the rest of the game, so feel free to jump in even if you haven't been following the LP!

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Jun 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I'm not sure if anyone's missed it, but I'm playing Skyrim now as a master of the orcane. I'm also using SPERG, a goon-made mod that just overhauls the whole perk system and makes it better in general. Check it out!

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Leavemywife posted:

I've decided I'm not crazy about VLP'ing, so back to SSLPs for me!

And funnily enough, I just went through the inverse of that.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

It's an RTS...it's an RPG...it's Freedom Force!

Come join me, Skippy Granola and Yapping Eevee as we talk over a game with great voice acting, great physics, and questionable balance.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Part Sims, part ren-fest, part choose-your-own-adventure.

We're still in the early stages of making characters and such, so get in on the ground floor!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3781367

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Jun 28, 2016

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I'm dragging a couple of goons through Sonic Adventure DX. One of them has basically forgotten the game and the other has never played it. If you like Sonic Adventure ironically, unironically or otherwise, check it out!

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Our God Is An Incompetent God. Let's Play Black & White!
Join me and three unsuspecting goons as we explore the implications of divinity, morality, and not being able to throw things very well.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Join me as I drag my brother through Hideo Kojima's latest and greatest work. Which is, of course, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Jan 14, 2017

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

For the benefit of anyone who's been following my MGSV LP, the thread has moved shop.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Jan 14, 2017

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I'm playing Sonic Unleashed, which scholars agree is a game that exists.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I am trash furon; 410,757,864,530 dead humans.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Scheduling conflicts have put the DAH! LP on hold, but I'm not one to let that keep me down. I'm playing GTA4 now and trying to make it more interesting.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 18:48 on May 4, 2017

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Come watch me play one terrible Neopets PS2 game, as seen through the eyes of three terrible people who have all played Neopets to some degree.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I have been stricken with a powerful videogame curse, and must play Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Playing the sequel to Freedom Force.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Join me and my brother as we "enjoy" an assortment of multiplayer games.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

We interrupt my playthrough of the Harry Potter film game franchise to bring you The Matrix: Path of Neo.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I'm taking another crack at this game. It's not good.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Wattam

Come watch three goons giggle over a frolicking simulator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Me and my boyfriends are playing this. It's godawful.