Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
So many adventure games, so little time. This time I've decided to LP the remastered version of Day Of The Tentacle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVE974_lIqM

The first video is mainly a couple of long video sequences, it's pretty much breaking off the crust to get too a lot of truck load of meat inside.

Edit: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3775781

Rocket Baby Dolls fucked around with this message at 09:42 on May 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

Thank you for this. It's good to know things are going smoothly this early on.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I'm playing these glorious games.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I'm LPing this lovely 3D adventure game from 2002 that hasn't aged very well at all: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3877834

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Star Trek: The Next Generation - A Final Unity is definitely up there amongst the finest Star Trek games ever made. It's also a very impressive adventure game in its own right.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

It was going to happen at some point. Come and watch me enjoy the heck out of Simon The Sorcerer 4 - Chaos Happens

Rocket Baby Dolls fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Mar 2, 2019

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

The main cast of the original series return in this beautiful adventure game.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

The main cast of the original series return in this beautiful adventure game sequel.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Things go from bad to worse in this first-person adventure game. But no matter what, we will always have Quark's.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Join me on an FMV adventure, you might learn something new about Klingons. Or if you don't want to learn, join for the potential violence.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

John de Lancie and the Borg return in this hour-long FMV adventure.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

The fifth and final game in this adventure series. Apparently, it's better than the last two but only time will tell. Simon still seems to be an annoying piece of poo poo right from the start.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I'm playing The Journeyman Project trilogy and I've just started Pegasus Prime. The first video is mainly dicking around in an apartment complex for twenty minutes and pooping within the first few minutes of gameplay. Good times!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I've started to play an adventure game that was released in 1998 called The X-Files, which is based on a TV series called The X-Files. This is going to be mostly blind as I have never played it before apart from the opening area, I will be using a guide to help me through. This game is also prone to corruption with an emulator so I'm expecting this LP to go as smooth as all of my other LP's.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

The Feeble Files is a point 'n' click adventure games from the '90s featuring British humour and voice acting. If you're a fan of Red Dwarf you may recognise the voice of the main character.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I'm going to be putting my lips on various things in Full Throttle (Remastered.)

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I'm going to Let's Play a load of Sherlock Holmes graphical adventures, I'm starting with The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Serrated Scalpel.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I've started the second game in the Sherlock Holmes megathread: The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Rose Tattoo. It's another mid-90's point 'n' click adventure and it improves upon the first game in many areas, but it's also done with actors using bluescreen. There's also more cocking darts!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Join me in this graphical point-and-click adventure game. It's a 90's game, based on a 90's TV show, with 90's references and 90's humour. I've never played this game before, regrets may be made. Let's Play: Duckman - The Graphic Adventures of a Private Dick

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Orion Burger is a 90's point-and-click adventure game that doesn't take itself too seriously. Humanity is being tested on becoming a new source of food for aliens and it's up to us to put a stop to their nefarious plans. It also features a time loop mechanic which periodically resets the game world, which hopefully won't get too annoying.

Rocket Baby Dolls fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Mar 29, 2020

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Come and join me with playing this tactical JRPG set during the French Revolution.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Come and join us for an audience participation LP in the Sherlock Holmes megathread. I'll be presenting everyone with nine cases to solve. It will be up to you to decide which leads that you want to follow and when it's time to close the case.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I've started an LP of this classic point and click adventure game. If you think this is bleak and dystopian, wait until you hear the puns!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I'm playing this cancelled point 'n' click adventure game from 1998. Despite being unfinished and missing some assets, it's playable from start to finish.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

This is a third-person adventure game that for some reason, features a lot of stealth sequences and mini-games. I have neither the patience to be stealthy or the patience for mini-games so this should go swimmingly!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Beyond A Steel Sky was released today and, for better or worse, I've decided to start an LP straight away.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

The Sherlock Holmes megathread is continuing on with the Frogwares titles. The first release in their Sherlock Holmes series is The Mystery Of The Mummy. It hasn't aged well and it won't work on modern systems without a fight. Despite all of that, it's still a pretty decent game.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

This is a sci-fi point 'n' click adventure game from 1995 that was largely conceived and written by Roger Zelazny. Ron Perlman voices the main character and Brent Spiner will also be joining the cast somewhere along the way. Another game from my youth that I never completed due to the numerous ways that you can die, which can only mean one thing: a death reel at the end.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I've started to LP the second game in the Sherlock Holmes series by Frogwares. We're back to the more familiar point 'n' click style, there are numerous graphical glitches amongst the charm of Victorian England.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I'm continuing on with the Sherlock Holmes franchise by Frogwares. Apparently, this is going to be an investigation into Lovecraftian horrors so it should be a barrel of laughs!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I'm going to enjoy this one!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I've started the next game in the Sherlock Holmes series. A master thief who is very confident in his abilities has issued a challenge to Sherlock, who is more than eager to accept it.

Edit: Apologies to those who live in Iran, Cuba, North Korea or Syria. This LP is not available to you!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I've been wanting to play this again for a while and thought that I'd bring you all along for the ride. I haven't played a space sim seriously in over a decade and my LP's have been exclusively adventure games for the last seven years. What could go wrong? :stonkhat:

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

The fifth game in the series and the last one to use this particular engine. Of the three releases that have used it, this is the one that has been intriguing me the most.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Abe Sucks, apparently.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I'm continuing on with the sixth game in the Frogwares series. There is a new game engine, new graphics, new mechanics and a new Holmes. We still have the same old Watson though and at one point, we become :chord: . Jack The Ripper did show some improvements, but this is the game where they took the series to another level entirely.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

London, 1894, a group of terrorists calling themselves the Merry Men are attempting to overthrow the government and free the people of the United Kingdom from debt. The detectives are taking on new cases and soon start to hear of the activities of this mysterious gang.

This is the final game that I'm going to LP in the current megathread. There are a number of major updates to the mechanics and gameplay, I'm very much looking forward to this one!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

The last game in the current Frogwares series and the last game in this mammoth-sized megathread. I've cancelled and uncancelled this more times than I can remember as even though it's a really good game, it is a little janky.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I'm going to be doing at least two LP's of Blade Runner, a point and click adventure game from 1997. There are a total of six twelve... there are a lot of endings and I'm going to attempt to record them all. There are several variables that are random at the start of every new game which affects which ending that we will get, we won't know exactly what they all are until the third act so it's going to make this attempt even more fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

There's a conspiracy in Union City and it's going to be going on all night long!

This is a short, Cyberpunk themed, point 'n' click adventure game from 1998 and this is going to be a VLP of it.