Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe

vilkacis posted:

A mercenary hired into Ostia's service.

And finally we have Ogier the Merc-hog, in case you got Ogm... uh Deke killed somewhere along the way or just want more dudes hitting things with swords. He looks decent enough, though a bit behind in levels. Also comes with an armourslayer, which will be useful on this map.

HP 85, Str 40, Skl 30, Spd 145, Lck 55, Def 20, Res 15.
Pretty sure you made a typo there :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Fun Shoe
Going by Serenes Forest, there's only two cases where the female class has better speed in FE6: Generals (-2 Strength for +1 Speed & Resistance) and Bishops (-1 Skill & Defense for +1 Magic & Speed). Female Paladins (are there any in this game?) are at -1 Strength, Speed and Defense caps for +1 Resistance cap.

Incidentally, Female Wyvern Lords are at -1 for Strength & Defense in exchange for +1 to Resistance and, for some reason, Constitution.

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Fun Shoe
All growths are set to 0%

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Fun Shoe

GeneX posted:

I get the random other heroes but is Athos even dead? What the hell is he doing there?

Yes he's dead.

• Locked thread