Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Teenage Fansub posted:

Those are the two events that end Geoff Johns' decade on Green Lantern, so I wouldn't start there.

e: If you want something GL from the sale, go Sinestro Corps War. You're still starting 20ish issues in, but it should be a lot cleaner.

I have read the very start of Johns' run only, and can confirm that while you are 100% in the deep end in some regards, but those two GL trades are great.

edit: in my opinion, Johns' writing is so clear that you can pretty much pick up what's going on pretty quickly.

And on that note, are any of the ongoing Lantern books any good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Kurtofan posted:

Is the Joker in the movie?

Based on the Trailer he sends a message to Batman, I think they might then be setting him up for the following Batman film.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Madkal posted:

By that logic Green Arrow and Flash comics should be selling at a higher rate.

Which is funny, because I like both shows and have thought bout reading those comics.

But then again I remember DC Comics so I hold onto my money instead.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

I clicked on the link expecting the gif of the hotdog meat coming out of the tube.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
It would be my first dc comic since the darwyn cooke watchmen one :toot:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Live from the Dumpster Fire, it's DC Comics!

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
DC Comics: Infinite Rebirths on Infinite Earths.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Go OG and roll with "Detective Comics Comics 2016"

• Locked thread