Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIRDCON 2017

everyone thinks HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR is a brutal force of ultimate destruction. nobody tries to get to know the real HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIRDCON 2017

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR goes to the local mart to buy eggs. HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR is polite to the lady behind the counter and donates $5 to benefit wounded children with no toys.

i am he

Never judge a book by its cover is my motto. Also the tagline to my book, which you can buy here

BIRDCON 2017

while taking a walk through the park HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR comes across a kitten stuck in a tree. HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR uses his Hydraulic Death Clasp to gently remove the kitten from the tree and returns the purring creature to its owners.

BIRDCON 2017

i am he posted:

Never judge a book by its cover is my motto. Also the tagline to my book, which you can buy here

that is one ugly webpage with all the answers

BIRDCON 2017

oh no! HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR improperly parked his 2001 pt cruiser and got a parking ticket! HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR is imperfect, like you or i.

BIRDCON 2017

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR visits his parents for dinner, they are happy to see him. HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR brought the salad.

the unabonger
you might think that HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR doesn't have a heart, but actually HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR does have a heart. three of them in fact.

BIRDCON 2017

i flunked out posted:

you might think that HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR doesn't have a heart, but actually HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR does have a heart. three of them in fact.

lol

cuntman.net

i flunked out posted:

BIRDCON 2017

"HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILTOR, you have a heart of gold!" HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR'S hearts are fueled by the souls of the damned but that is irrelevant.

cuntman.net

a model citizen may not have the built in incinerator that HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR does, but he should still follow his example and take out the garbage on a regular basis

BIRDCON 2017

is he man? is he machine? all that is known is HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR is a valued and respected member of his community.

cuntman.net

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR would not jump in front of you if you were stuck on the subway tracks with a train coming. this is because he doesnt need to, as he drives all the trains

BIRDCON 2017

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR witnesses a poor child drop the ice cream from their cone. HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR rips apart time and space to return the child to a time before the incident and prevents it. in another universe, billions are killed.

cuntman.net

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR sees a bank robbery in progress and immediately calls the police

alnilam

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR has a Roth IRA and make max contributions every year, but HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR only invests in socially responsible mutual funds

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHLATOR dreams of seeing big Jesus in Brazil someday

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR was once a simple regular tractor, who made some bad decisions in life. He's paid his debt to society, he's a CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR only in the literal sense, now

Qwerinty fucked around with this message at 15:24 on May 31, 2015

----------------

ron color
Even though he doesn't smoke, HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR joins his coworkers on their break.

ron color
Someone asks HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR if he has a light? In fact, he has two mounted lasers that can heat any surface a few thousand degrees from over a mile away. He also has a battery of flame thrower missiles. HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR says, Sorry----no i dont

Salmiakki

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR does not like the depiction of machines in the film maximum overdrive, but will be nice and watch it with you anyway, because even HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR can make compromises with his friends

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
i much prefer his new name. 'vin diesel' sounded good in the early 00's but now there's too much association with blood for oil imo, and HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR breathes new life into his works

----------------

shabbat goy

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR uses his hulking, vascular arms to make balloon animals at the PTA fundraiser.

alnilam

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR retrofitted the Jet Flame Cannons to be up to FDA food safe standards, and can now dispense an entire soup kitchen worth of soup bowls in under 3 sec with 99.6% accuracy

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR's favorite movie is the notebook

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR knows many, but they do not know him.

the unabonger
HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR Never Forgot 9/11, nor that single tear drop of oil.

social vegan

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR liked and subscribed

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR is estranged from his wife, FIRE SHRIKE: CINDER SIREN, sometimes growing quiet as he ponders where he went wrong. HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR has a sealed letter in an arm compartment he may send to FIRE SHRIKE: CINDER SIREN one day. But no. Not today.

shabbat goy

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR knows how to fold fitted sheets.

City of Glompton

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR enjoys refreshing Xylitol candies after meals to reduce the risk of tooth decay.

GEExCEE

when I was just a kid, Paw would talk about the good old days. "A man, was a man," he'd say, "and a HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR was a HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR. Yessir, back then, you knew where you stood." He'd shake his head and look sadly at the ground, his hands trembling as he reached for his glass, the barrel of his rifle propped against the side of the kitchen table.

Salmiakki

City of Glompton posted:

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR enjoys refreshing Xylitol candies after meals to reduce the risk of tooth decay.

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

google THIS

doctor (holding a swaddled bundle): congratulations, it's a HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR!

parents: [overjoyed gasps]

dogcrash truther
HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR
@humantractorcrushingannihilator

Gamer, Dreamer, Single dad, Militant Atheist, Human Tractor, Crushing Annihilator

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR ‏@humantractorcrushingannihilator June 2
SQUEAL AND SQUIRM UNDER MY TREADS #BLOODBAGS
0 retweets 3 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite Follow

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR ‏@humantractorcrushingannihilator May 31
YOUR PUNY GUTS MAKE MY TIRES SLIPPERY #BLOODBAGS
2 retweets 17 favorites

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR ‏@humantractorcrushingannihilator May 30
SEPP BLATTER MUST GO #FIFA
120 retweets 662 favorites

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

dogcrash truther posted:

Gamer, Dreamer, Single dad, Militant Atheist, Human Tractor, Crushing Annihilator

0 retweets 3 favorites

2 retweets 17 favorites

----------------

Afro Doug

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR loves seeing the leaves turn during the fall, kisses from a puppy, and also the sound of a human spine breaking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

dogcrash truther posted:

0 retweets 3 favorites

2 retweets 17 favorites