Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beer pal

GEExCEE posted:

when I was just a kid, Paw would talk about the good old days. "A man, was a man," he'd say, "and a HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR was a HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR. Yessir, back then, you knew where you stood." He'd shake his head and look sadly at the ground, his hands trembling as he reached for his glass, the barrel of his rifle propped against the side of the kitchen table.

lol

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

dogcrash truther posted:

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR
@humantractorcrushingannihilator

Gamer, Dreamer, Single dad, Militant Atheist, Human Tractor, Crushing Annihilator

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR ‏@humantractorcrushingannihilator June 2
SQUEAL AND SQUIRM UNDER MY TREADS #BLOODBAGS
0 retweets 3 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite Follow

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR ‏@humantractorcrushingannihilator May 31
YOUR PUNY GUTS MAKE MY TIRES SLIPPERY #BLOODBAGS
2 retweets 17 favorites

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR ‏@humantractorcrushingannihilator May 30
SEPP BLATTER MUST GO #FIFA
120 retweets 662 favorites

lol

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

google THIS

my momma always said, HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR is as HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR does

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

dogcrash truther posted:

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR
@humantractorcrushingannihilator

Gamer, Dreamer, Single dad, Militant Atheist, Human Tractor, Crushing Annihilator

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR ‏@humantractorcrushingannihilator June 2
SQUEAL AND SQUIRM UNDER MY TREADS #BLOODBAGS
0 retweets 3 favorites

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR ‏@humantractorcrushingannihilator May 31
YOUR PUNY GUTS MAKE MY TIRES SLIPPERY #BLOODBAGS
2 retweets 17 favorites

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR ‏@humantractorcrushingannihilator May 30
SEPP BLATTER MUST GO #FIFA
120 retweets 662 favorites

Scaly Haylie

i googled human tractor out of confusion and all i found was this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_jQMwg-5tg

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR goes to the grocery store and flirts with the 47 year old woman behind the cigaret counter. not because he finds her attractive particularly, but because he feels the pain of becoming less appealing with age and sympathizes with her.

GEExCEE

Published on Jul 8, 2014
In this video a man cutting wheat field with his hands in speed like a machine.....

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
The machine gave orange, but HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR wanted lemon-lime.

joke_explainer

It's something of a misnomer. He is neither a tractor nor fully human. But all can agree that he is a CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR.

dogcrash truther

shabbat goy

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

the a and the n make a winky cloud

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Salmiakki

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

GEExCEE

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Oh drat

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

alnilam

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Sure HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR has a bad rap. But HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR has a good heart behind it all.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

----------------

BIRDCON 2017

BIRDCON 2017

ron color posted:

Someone asks HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR if he has a light? In fact, he has two mounted lasers that can heat any surface a few thousand degrees from over a mile away. He also has a battery of flame thrower missiles. HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR says, Sorry----no i dont

lol

a fragile ego

contrary to popular believe, HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR is neither a human nor a tractor. rather, he is everything and nothing at once, an all seeing singularity driven by the childlike wonders of the human race.

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

quiltyquilty posted:

contrary to popular believe, HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR is neither a human nor a tractor. rather, he is everything and nothing at once, an all seeing singularity driven by the childlike wonders of the human race.

no actually i think that is cumt.

google THIS

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR always helps little old ladies cross the street, he also reminds drivers about crosswalk safety by casually swatting their vehicles into the river if they fail to yield

Miss Psychosis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR is really good at peaceful conflict resolution. Some people say it's because HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR has the looming threat of enough weaponry to take out an entire city, but I know it's really because HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR has a good ear, a kind heart, and a pheromonal empathy modulator.

ty manifisto

• Locked thread