Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIRDCON 2017

everyone thinks HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR is a brutal force of ultimate destruction. nobody tries to get to know the real HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIRDCON 2017

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR goes to the local mart to buy eggs. HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR is polite to the lady behind the counter and donates $5 to benefit wounded children with no toys.

BIRDCON 2017

while taking a walk through the park HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR comes across a kitten stuck in a tree. HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR uses his Hydraulic Death Clasp to gently remove the kitten from the tree and returns the purring creature to its owners.

BIRDCON 2017

i am he posted:

Never judge a book by its cover is my motto. Also the tagline to my book, which you can buy here

that is one ugly webpage with all the answers

BIRDCON 2017

oh no! HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR improperly parked his 2001 pt cruiser and got a parking ticket! HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR is imperfect, like you or i.

BIRDCON 2017

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR visits his parents for dinner, they are happy to see him. HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR brought the salad.

BIRDCON 2017

i flunked out posted:

you might think that HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR doesn't have a heart, but actually HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR does have a heart. three of them in fact.

lol

BIRDCON 2017

"HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILTOR, you have a heart of gold!" HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR'S hearts are fueled by the souls of the damned but that is irrelevant.

BIRDCON 2017

is he man? is he machine? all that is known is HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR is a valued and respected member of his community.

BIRDCON 2017

HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR witnesses a poor child drop the ice cream from their cone. HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR rips apart time and space to return the child to a time before the incident and prevents it. in another universe, billions are killed.

BIRDCON 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIRDCON 2017

ron color posted:

Someone asks HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR if he has a light? In fact, he has two mounted lasers that can heat any surface a few thousand degrees from over a mile away. He also has a battery of flame thrower missiles. HUMAN TRACTOR: CRUSHING ANNIHILATOR says, Sorry----no i dont

lol

• Locked thread