Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Rocky 5?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nope.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Rocky VII Adrians Revenge?

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Goddammit you guys.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Rocky 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Always nice to see this thread again.

1. zVxTeflon has landed on Alien 3

2. GonSmithe is gonna get sued next for coping Snake Plissken in Lockout

3. ButtWolf will break the curse of Lost River

4. grahf987 is driving Southbound.

Terminal Entropy fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Jul 21, 2016

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Is 4 Bottle Rocket?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Is 1 Red Dragon?

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Max posted:

Is 4 Bottle Rocket?

Nope

Junkie Disease posted:

Is 1 Red Dragon?

Nope.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!
Is 4 Spun?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

EDIT nm imgur changed or somethings fucky

Upsidads fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Jul 15, 2016

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Allyn posted:

Is 4 Spun?

No dice.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

While I'm here:

This was unsolved from the previous incarnation of the thread.

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Second images. 1 is a bit of a curve ball, the scenes are not from the theatrical cut.

grahf987
May 11, 2009
4 is Southbound, watched it recently. You did kind of give it away with the second picture.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Terminal Entropy posted:

Second images. 1 is a bit of a curve ball, the scenes are not from the theatrical cut.

Alien 3

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

grahf987 posted:

4 is Southbound, watched it recently. You did kind of give it away with the second picture.

Correct. Was originally going to use something from the second segment during the night, but ended up liking that shot too much. Was kind of surprised the first one wasn't a dead give away.

Indeed!

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
3 is Lost River perhaps?

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

ButtWolf posted:

3 is Lost River perhaps?

Perhaps it is.

grahf987
May 11, 2009
I like this game. Some soft balls because a lot of you have photographic memory's it seems, but ill test the waters.
Purple Monkey Anomalisa

Terminal Entropy Seven

ButtWolf MacCruber, the one the only.

effectual and I agree Clockwork Orange

1 comedy, 1 thriller, 1 single faced examination, and one with drencrom.

grahf987 fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Jul 19, 2016

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Se7en?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

grahf987 posted:

1 comedy, 1 thriller, 1 single faced examination, and one with drencrom.

Clockwork Orange :) Love that movie

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

:phone:Hello
Anomalisa?

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MacGruber, making life saving inventions out of household materials
MacGruber, Getting in and out of ultra sticky situations
MacGruber, The Guy's a Friggin Genious
MACGRUBER!!!!!!!

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

One more left ungessed

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Max posted:

While I'm here:

Is this from A.I.?

grahf987
May 11, 2009
Yes on all 4, you guys are great.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

ButtWolf posted:

Is this from A.I.?

Nope.

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

Max posted:

While I'm here:

Is that Stargate?

grahf987
May 11, 2009

Max posted:

While I'm here:

That one seems like one I have seen, but it could be 40 different movies. Ill chip away at it, Flight Of The Navigator(not Intruder,I always mix them up)?

Ill give another try with the posts, baseballs this time. Well a few easy ones.

Hint, all have the best "that guy" actor ever, in my opinion, except there is a red hearing movie he was not in. He is technically in one of the screen shots, none of the others. One is not a movie at all, but he as usual, was the best thing in it. I did have to "internet" a few of these because if you have more than 3 of these in a collection, much less a digital collection, then hats off. Lets keep our old awkward buddy Google out of this one.

grahf987 fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jul 20, 2016

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
5 is Dune?

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

Alien Resurrection. I'm guessing the actor is Brad Dourif

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

2. Heaven's Gate
4. Alien Resurrection
6. Myst III

I figured out who you are talking about by immediately recognizing one of them and made guesses based on that.

3 looks like Dennis Hopper. Can't figure that one out.

ButtWolf fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Jul 19, 2016

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

If it is the actor I think it is I think this one might be One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

grahf987
May 11, 2009
Correct its Brad Dourif, knew I should not of used the Alien shot, but its a great image.
Yes to all except #2, if you guys ever figure it out you will laugh that one of the best looking movies ever was mistaken for it and I do not think google will help either. He is not in #2 at all, if that helps.
Still got #3 left. Wont help much but think low budget, also it is not a picture of Hopper.

I am genuinely impressed about the Myst 3 get, even though I stretched the rules, I love the game but I would have not remembered him based on that mural.

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Death Machine!

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

grahf987 posted:

Correct its Brad Dourif, knew I should not of used the Alien shot, but its a great image.
Yes to all except #2, if you guys ever figure it out you will laugh that one of the best looking movies ever was mistaken for it and I do not think google will help either. He is not in #2 at all, if that helps.
Still got #3 left. Wont help much but think low budget, also it is not a picture of Hopper.

I am genuinely impressed about the Myst 3 get, even though I stretched the rules, I love the game but I would have not remembered him based on that mural.

I just knew what the mural was and imdb'ed it for the cast. I didn't know it was him, but I like Dourif and know he's in a bunch of poo poo. I just watched 'Mississippi Burning' for the first time. He's good.

You're gonna have to give a clue on #2. There are no visual clues in that and my brain hurts.

grahf987
May 11, 2009

Terminal Entropy posted:

Death Machine!

GREAT JOB TERMINAL ENTROPY. THAT DUDE SCREAMING HIS LINES WHEN HE BECOMES THE CYBORG THING IS THE BEST.

#2 is a kids movies that the "identify a movie for me" thread helped me find the name of some time ago. I saw it a lot as a kid, its not something id expect anybody to get after I read about its origins. If you ever saw it think big monster in the water that looks suspiciously mechanical. It was the red herring so its really not worth the effort The Quest

grahf987
May 11, 2009
This is more of a bump than a wholehearted post, I like seeing the thread on the front page.

Im going to double guess because my contract has not said I cant, and my lawyers have my back. The Fugitive in my head but your hints say Rocky 2 if only because nobody else guessed it.

Here is my submission

Cutting edge CGI, honest game changing portrait of climate change, and actors who can loving walk. It is indeed Chinatown, Jake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

grahf987 posted:

This is more of a bump than a wholehearted post, I like seeing the thread on the front page.

Im going to double guess because my contract has not said I cant, and my lawyers have my back. The Fugitive in my head but your hints say Rocky 2 if only because nobody else guessed it.

No. I think Rocky I thru V plus Rocky Balboa have been guessed now. Its hilarious the dancing so close to it. feel like should be obvious at this point.

Also that is where they go in Fast and Furious, but those clues do not fit. So i dunno.

ButtWolf fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Jul 20, 2016

• Locked thread