Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Psychosis

bog pixie posted:

my dick is perfectly sized and i pleasure wom,en with it all the time. if anyone wants a bigger avatar send me $20 on paypal we can make this happen

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Psychosis

I show the Snail With Human titties to everyone I sleep with, and I'm so good with my penis they stop looking at the picture by the end of the night.

GEExCEE

Miss Psychosis posted:

I show the Snail With Human titties to everyone I sleep with, and I'm so good with my penis they stop looking at the picture by the end of the night.

lol

FluffieDuckie

Miss Psychosis posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
goodbye May

cuntman.net

whos going to pick the new iks..

FluffieDuckie

TWIST FIST posted:

whos going to pick the new iks..

ok fine i'll do it

i am he

congrats to blub and ectral

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

i SAID i would do it

FluffieDuckie

clearly dct needs to come back because we're at each other's throats without him

cuntman.net

dogcrash truther i will kill one hostage each hour until you post in this thread

bog pixie

TWIST FIST posted:

dogcrash truther i will kill one hostage each hour until you post in this thread

Hello - it's me

FluffieDuckie

TWIST FIST posted:

oh god someone get him in here :ohdear:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

it has been 5(five) days since dogcrash truther posted. we are all doomed

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month
we need to face facts: dct is gone.

what most of you are unware of, tho, is that he left behind his crown and scepter. He (or she) who will claim them can ascend his throne and become the new mod, ruling Adminae Gratia. who shall it be?

I.N.R.I

FluffieDuckie posted:

inri is lying. i hang out with dct on the reg and he resembles a young taylor swift on a very blonde day

duno. just guessing :-)

Savage For The Winjun

dct will post on byob on wednesday

treasure bear

glompon adnn me are iks forever soryy

cuntman.net

bog pixie posted:

Hello - it's me

this is no time for jokes

alnilam

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

stay safe, dogcrash truther :ohdear:

Commie NedFlanders

I cast some karma bomb spells on him a few months ago and they were more potent than even I could anticipate. His mind had been slowly turning into a hall of mirrors. We are connected via a karma tube like an umbilical cord. I've been having some grief at work, it's a hectic time at the chilluminati headquarters and my little birdies tell me dog crash truther has sustained a p bad work related injury while ghost busting.

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Ace of Baes

Commie NedFlanders posted:

I cast some karma bomb spells on him a few months ago and they were more potent than even I could anticipate. His mind had been slowly turning into a hall of mirrors. We are connected via a karma tube like an umbilical cord. I've been having some grief at work, it's a hectic time at the chilluminati headquarters and my little birdies tell me dog crash truther has sustained a p bad work related injury while ghost busting.
go away

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Highly Unnecessary

no mods no masters

GEExCEE

i am he posted:

City of Glompton

Commie NedFlanders posted:

:rolleyes:

FluffieDuckie

morning wood

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
congrats to cumt and city of glompton for june's iks

alnilam

education station posted:

congrats to cumt and city of glompton for june's iks

thanks

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

np

joke_explainer

dogcrash truther is very busy on an important trip. he's sending his hijinks-prone yokel cousin hogcrash truther to keep things in line while he's gone, though. we may find his ways strange and confusing at first to this city forum, but at the end we'll learn about them, and maybe a little bit about ourselves too.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

I kissed him very carefully and he turned into 3.50 pumpkins

i am he

joke_explainer posted:

dogcrash truther is very busy on an important trip. he's sending his hijinks-prone yokel cousin hogcrash truther to keep things in line while he's gone, though. we may find his ways strange and confusing at first to this city forum, but at the end we'll learn about them, and maybe a little bit about ourselves too.

saboten

i am he posted:

thank u bacalou

social vegan

miss u dct

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

joke_explainer posted:

GODS NOT REAL

YOU STUPID BUNNIES
Face it; he's not coming back.

ulvir

bog pixie posted:

Hello - it's me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I'll organize a search and rescue team for him. I have a team of highly trained sniffer cats.

we need something that smells like him to get a scent

cat_herder fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Jun 1, 2015

• Locked thread