Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I

google THIS posted:

I submit that I would make a great ik/ mod.

I've been part of byob since the very beginning
I agree almost entirely with DCT's vision for byob and Bwee's effective thread control, except I would put a little more emphasis on the value of creative, artistic, or funny posting.
I'm strictly ethical and never let personal feelings influence important decisions, that is I act with professional detachment.
Although not the most liked poster, I have a demonstrably good understanding of forum dynamics and don't care about my own popularity when making decisions.

There is no need to push or demand it now, but I promise it would make byob very interesting for a while

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders

dogcrash truther posted:

hey i've got a lot of Real Life things going on right now so I'm taking a chance to recharge my posting crystal. cumt and silu are doing a good job of iking and it looks like things are generally speaking going fine in the 'yob (probably better without my bad posts anyway), i am still checking pms and reports and lurking a little bit. i hope you are all well and having fun and enjoying posting. :)

uptown skunk you up

real life stinks!

ah well, everything is temporary so this too will pass like the contents of a backed up colon full of red meat. your bunghole may never be the same, but i hope you can soon flush it all away like that Tool song.

i know you don't like me but i hope you take comfort knowing that a lot of people here appreciate you. best wishes dawg crash bandicoot

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Commie NedFlanders

the next time i commune with the great spirit i will try to throw you a frikken bone

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

I.N.R.I
a giood byob mod would ideally know a ton of stuff about different types of mental and behavior disorders so that they can diagnose everyone they dont like and also be willing to gang up on teens with the bad identity politics. they should also have a small weiner and smell bad. they should also say stuff like all races should be treated equal even though they dont know abnything about the different races except that asian people have yellow skin and eat rice, black people make funny faces on tv ad so on and so forth

Commie NedFlanders

i've got 3 of those

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

weird

by zen death robot
delete byob !!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

i am he

im puking

Ace of Baes

i am he posted:

im puking
more like the p-u king...cuz u stink

----------------

FluffieDuckie

Commie NedFlanders posted:

ah well, everything is temporary so this too will pass like the contents of a backed up colon full of red meat. your bunghole may never be the same, but i hope you can soon flush it all away like that Tool song.

sweetie you need to shut up

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

i am he

suicide bi cop posted:

more like the p-u king...cuz u stink

thats enough...too far

weird

by zen death robot
windmillslayers cut off dick crew

----------------

i am he

byob's bad posting crew

Commie NedFlanders

FluffieDuckie posted:

sweetie you need to shut up

well if you're gonna be nice about it then ok

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

FluffieDuckie

Commie NedFlanders posted:

well if you're gonna be nice about it then ok

thank you :)

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Okay that post was odd for DCT.

I believe he is dead and his account is being pupped by the power crazed Silu and Cumt

----------------

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

byob mom is magical :allears:

deep dish peat moss

dogcrash truther posted:

hey i've got a lot of Real Life things going on right now so I'm taking a chance to recharge my posting crystal. cumt and silu are doing a good job of iking and it looks like things are generally speaking going fine in the 'yob (probably better without my bad posts anyway), i am still checking pms and reports and lurking a little bit. i hope you are all well and having fun and enjoying posting. :)

The effect that real life has had on my posting is obscene... I feel you. Keep it up.

I Dunno

aw man I was so worried when I started reading this thread but it turned out alright. whew

FluffieDuckie

I Dunno posted:

aw man I was so worried when I started reading this thread but it turned out alright. whew

it was a real roller coaster for sure

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Qwerinty posted:

silu and cumt have to keep reliving may until they finally get it right

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
this thread got dark fast... :ohdear:

Ace of Baes

Hick Magnet posted:

The effect that real life has had on my posting is obscene... I feel you. Keep it up.

same, i go to lots of crazy parties with celebrities and hot babes in between making lots of money and drugs

----------------

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
here's what i want: more dct posts. gently caress real life.

Fuck My Ass
i liked him tbh

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

killmeimmafailure

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm going the way of dog crash. later sa, I hardly knew ya.

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm glad everything turned out ok

ulvir

I.N.R.I posted:

a giood byob mod would ideally know a ton of stuff about different types of mental and behavior disorders so that they can diagnose everyone they dont like and also be willing to gang up on teens with the bad identity politics. they should also have a small weiner and smell bad. they should also say stuff like all races should be treated equal even though they dont know abnything about the different races except that asian people have yellow skin and eat rice, black people make funny faces on tv ad so on and so forth

Al Borland

by XyloJW

killmeimmafailure posted:

I'm going the way of dog crash. later sa, I hardly knew ya.

Take care, and do well with life! You can do it just keep trying and put forth your best effort.

----------------

Ace of Baes

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW

I'm envisioning more of a Weekend at BYOBs

----------------

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
i missed the dct revival :(

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you

I.N.R.I posted:

• Locked thread