Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
I'm out this month because it's exams, but I will be editing the piece I've strung together in the last two months and I'll happily trade crits for crits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Link to the thing I've got so far. It's a mess right now; there's continuity errors all over the show and poo poo, because I wrote it over two months and didn't touch it for weeks at a time before knocking out 3k in a day sorta thing. Please do point them out as I just know I'm gonna miss some on my own.

Anybody who gives it a crit, I also owe crit/s of equivalent size. It's 8k, so if you crit the whole thing I owe you 4 2k crits or 2 4k crits or w/e.

SurreptitiousMuffin fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Jun 1, 2015

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Please tell me this isn't just the erotica thread reborn.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
SUP, BITCHES

• Locked thread