Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
I trudged through the first season but this season has really become quite amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I don't understand the ending of the last episode because I don't understand computers. Also, I don't think anything is wrong with Gordon physically, I think he's withdrawing from Cocaine probably. Don't think he has a health problem. Maybe a brain tumour ?

Someone said Joe was going to "rent" server time?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I genuinely really like Gordo, I think this season is way better than the first. You can see it in everyone though, Cameron, Gordon, Gordons Wife, Joe they're all trying to catch just fire or something that's going to change the world and they all see glimpses of it but can't see the whole picture. It's like knowing there's a shadow under the water but you dunno if it's a shark or just some seaweed. Really been enjoying this season.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Well if the show wanted us to hate Joe with all our hearts then it has but then I understand where Joe is coming from.

• Locked thread