Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

This isn't even a choice, Soda Shaq Basketball is entirely on the spirit of this thread and is without a doubt the only right choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamesfreak13563
Jan 28, 2010

Get ready for a SHAQ DOWN!
It's also the only remaining Shaq game on iOS.
Of course, that doesn't mean there aren't other apps related to Shaq:

quote:

Our world has gone high-tech. And so have child predators. According to research, 1 in 5 teenagers have received an unwanted sexual solicitation online. These predators prey on the millions of children who go online everyday to do their homework or chat with friends. Online predators are smart, motivated and technically savvy. That is why the Ohio Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Force teamed up with Shaquille O'Neal and created the Shaq Shield.

The Shaq Shield is a high-tech tool to protect kids online.

The Shaq Shield promotes Internet safety by giving you important safety tips and a glossary of Internet terminology and popular lingo used by children online. The Shaq Shield encourages you to take ownership of children's Internet activity by pledging to set rules and guidelines to keep children safe online. And the Shaq Shield provides instant, real time information about registered sex offenders in Ohio.

A Message from Shaq
We are watching you online - Predators, stay away from our children.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

There shouldn't even be a question, it's Shaq or bust.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Gotta go with Shaq.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Basketball, also Shaq

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I sometimes picture that Shaq goes around every day just desperately looking for stuff to put his name on, he has so many weird projects.

Gamesfreak13563
Jan 28, 2010

As it turns out, Soda Shaq Basketball requires actual cans of Soda Shaq to play. As a result it might take me a bit longer to make this video, as I intend to shoot a live action segment to it where I quest for the really-hard-to-find soda (short of buying cases of it on Amazon for $50).

Until then, I'm also willing to review Game of War - you know, the one with the ridiculous commercials.

Gamesfreak13563
Jan 28, 2010

Remember Lost Otto?

Turns out there's even less, because all of the art is stock art.

Gamesfreak13563
Jan 28, 2010

Just so you know, not dead.
In the process of recording a full play through of:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/beyonddeadlite/id507016150?mt=8

to see what I can do with it. It's super buggy though, so it'll take a bit of time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Gamesfreak13563 posted:

Just so you know, not dead.
In the process of recording a full play through of:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/beyonddeadlite/id507016150?mt=8

to see what I can do with it. It's super buggy though, so it'll take a bit of time.

We'll be patiently waiting. :)

• Locked thread