Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luminous Cow
Nov 2, 2007

Well you know there should be no law
on people that want to smoke a little dope.
Well you know it's good for your head
And it relax your body don't you know.

:420:
I'm going to my local nerd store tomorrow for the free RPG day, but nobody's running Pathfinder and that makes me sad. I really wanted to try it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luminous Cow
Nov 2, 2007

Well you know there should be no law
on people that want to smoke a little dope.
Well you know it's good for your head
And it relax your body don't you know.

:420:

Queen Fiona posted:

Do they not have Pathfinder pickups any other day? Unless your local nerd store is bizarrely not filled with Paizo fans, or WotC partisans or something, I would expect that they run a lot of beginner Pathfinder adventures every few days or something. (Why Pathfinder in particular, if you don't mind me asking?)

I wanted to play Pathfinder because my roommate dropped the rulebook on my bed the other day and asked if I'd be interested in playing. Since then, I've devoured the book and am itching to roll dice. We're trying to find a GM. Also, this is a small town, with a small gaming shop. The majority of games there are Warhammer 40k and Fantasy. I've no idea why so many people in this town are into miniatures, but whatever. The other gaming shop (owned by the same guy) is more focused on card games, which I don't want to get back into. I'll probably just leave a posting on their LFG board, unless I find a cool group with a cool game to play with. I just want a reasonably cheap nerd hobby. My buddy is coming as soon as he gets off work tomorrow, so I'm just looking forward to playing as any games as I can and hoping I find something cool. I know Iron Kingdoms will have a game, and D&D 5e, and some horror game. Hopefully 13th Age as well.

Oh and there's a Vampire larp and there's no loving way I'm doing that

Luminous Cow fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Jun 20, 2015

• Locked thread