Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

kingcom posted:

Wait its actually not Chubbo :stare:

ha it's chuubo

Davin Valkri posted:

I'll never understand trolls :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Fungah! posted:

fau is good, moron

*nods* and exalted

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Davin Valkri posted:

Doesn't Plutonis regularly frequent parts of Something Awful that are even worse with regards to casual vitriol and/or bad grammar, though? You'd think he'd be a bit more inoculated to our benign strain of the virus.

what? Imp zone? Eh, it's not so bad, I'd give it a shot.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
what the...

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Stormgale posted:

I thought all your posts were obtuse, in German and with a manual that is older than most of the player.

The Dark Eye is a really good rpg actually

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
If Lovecraft were alive today he'd just be posting funny memes on /pol/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Queen Fiona posted:

Also, Pathfinder, unlike WotC, has decided to be Not Completely poo poo about queer people.

Wot's all this about? :stare:

quote:

Apocalypse World: Quick, stylish storygaming. Not free, but the base classes and moves are, moves being codified methods of interaction, and that should give you some idea of how it plays. Spawned a cottage industry of derivatives that's popular around here. Does try a little too hard a lot of the time, but a second edition is coming out soon that might alleviate that.

I have no idea why this game needs sex-moves or how it's in-genre, but people seem to insist that it's a necessary thing. Personally I just think Vince Baker willingly working on stuff with James Raggi is kinda telling.

quote:

Monsterhearts: Do you like being a sexy monster, but wish you didn't have to deal with all the conspiracy poo poo and creepy crap in White Wolf?

I still don't get how it's less creepy than White Wolf when the whole premise is 'you're a monster and this game is about sexual politics with other monsters' as opposed to 'you're a monster first and sure sex might be a thing'

quote:

(Also a mechanic I'm super not fond of, holy poo poo)

This is another thing I am curious about

quote:

Exalted: White Wolf's attempt at being Final Fantasy. It does a lot of interesting things, but the rules are a mess and tend to be full of poo poo that creeps people out. Very what-White-Wolf-thinks-anime-is-like. I'm not as inherently hostile to it as a lot of people seem to be, but I'd still never play it - the rules are that bad.

That's why you play the 3rd Edition leak, mothafuckah :getin:

• Locked thread