Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

TheQat posted:

Hahhah

What's the supposed meat of these new emails

I would say it's that Hillary doesn't understand how phone lines work but then again I'm not sure that even 30% of all current candidates do either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I'm glad I'm on the same level as Clinton in hating faxes. Who the gently caress still bothers with that poo poo.

I think faxes are more secure than email though that may be complete bullshit.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I'm glad I'm on the same level as Clinton in hating faxes. Who the gently caress still bothers with that poo poo.

Folks who need a paper trail and have official business to attend to, yet don't trust that somebody ain't watching their emails they don't want to be.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Faxes are incredibly insecure.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Raskolnikov38 posted:

maybe SoS Clinton was negotiating TPP with the Japanese?

CommieGIR posted:

Faxes are incredibly insecure.

More or less insecure than the SoS' email?

Kalman
Jan 17, 2010

My Imaginary GF posted:

maybe SoS Clinton was negotiating TPP with the Japanese?

Well, her name isn't USTR Froman, so probably not.

quote:

Significantly less.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

My Imaginary GF posted:

You generally have to have an encrypter on both fax machines (not common, not even in the DoD). I don't know if the White House has their Fax on a STE/STU system, but I doubt it.

Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012

Cythereal posted:

So... how about that war on Christianity, huh? Republicans? Fox news? Got a whole lot of Christian churches burning down...

*crickets*

Hmmm, I wonder why this spree of attacks on Christian churches in the United States isn't getting talked about very much.

Fox and friends actually did make the claim that the original Charleston murders were specifically anti-Christian violence. Don't worry, they're already on top of it, a "war on Christianity" fantasy is much more palatable than racism.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

CommieGIR posted:

You generally have to have an encrypter on both fax machines (not common, not even in the DoD). I don't know if the White House has their Fax on a STE/STU system, but I doubt it.

I'd imagine SoS Clinton and the Japanese foreign minister would both have an encrypter on their fax machines.

If there's one thing I know about Japan, its that Japan loves overcomplicating its fax machines.

How do you work a fax machine with an encrypter?

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Kellsterik posted:

Fox and friends actually did make the claim that the original Charleston murders were specifically anti-Christian violence. Don't worry, they're already on top of it, a "war on Christianity" fantasy is much more palatable than racism.

I know. I'm contrasting that claim about the Charleston murders versus the spree of arsons against black churches that they have not been talking about.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

evilweasel posted:

Why is there a picture of Osama and Kadaffi? Can't imagine a right winger is mad at Obama's role in both of their deaths.

I'm really confused by the oil slick and dead fish. Is that guy so loving stupid that he's trying to blame Obama for the Deepwater spill or is it some other ecological disaster he's referring to that certainly wouldn't happen under the GOP.

I laughed at the Muslim burning a Bible considering this guy probably supported Terry Jones and his Koran burning.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

"obama plays the rains of castamere as his enemies are all destroyed".

GlyphGryph posted:

He is mad at Obama's role in both their deaths.

wow, what a petty rear end in a top hat.

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

Fried Chicken posted:

So the Clinton emails are out

Its like Veep

No, seriously, it's like Veep

Are HROD22 and HDR17 both Hillary and if so why is she using two addresses?

E: uh, is she using one/device or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
July thread is here.

• Locked thread