Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

bunnielab posted:

The picture is of a near nude I posted of myself years ago that someone photoshopped clothing onto. The pony poo poo was added when some rich nut spent months buying TFR regulars MLP versions of their avatars. Like, maybe 50-60 over a year.

The txt is from someone who was upset that I espoused the idea that belief in science is a type of faith, in that "I have faith that this new drug/food additive/construction material/fuel will not give me cancer 30 years down the road".

you know when someone asks you that you're supposed to lie and not admit to posting near nudes of your neckbeard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

bunnielab posted:

It is such an unflattering and awful picture I cannot help but have some sick pride in it. It hung proudly in my old boss's office window for years, creeping out many a lumber delivery guy.

yes but has your dick ever been complimented by 4chan?

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Roll20 has some nice tutorials on their wiki too. the Crash Course and Getting Started GMs are pretty nice

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
it's pretty easy to get some nice homebrews of just about every monster in 4e that a player would want to use, or refluff any number of things so that a player could be whatever monster they want too

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgf5jaQO9sQ&feature=youtu.be&t=112

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Tollymain posted:

don't shoot me :(

Weeaboos take... three-a-boos to the chest? okay that doesn't work too well but I'm mostly annoyed that I can't find the cops unloading into the werewolf in gif form i detect a distinct pro-furry bias at work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Tulpa posted:

Blue Rose's magic deer government actually kind of resembles The Twelve Kingdoms

Twelve Kingdoms had an interesting setting that could make for a good ttrpg actually... a kingdom without a king or queen has to struggle to not be overrun by monsters and even just after a kingdom finally gets a king or queen some work needs to be done to un-shithole the kingdom and clean corruption out of the political structure

paradoxGentleman posted:

I just got to his Recommended Reading regarding Blue Rose and I think I am going to give some of them a try.
http://www.darkshire.net/jhkim/rpg/bluerose/rf.htm

Anyone got any recommendations on what should I prioritize?

Depends on what you want to read, that Mercedes Lackey's stuff is pretty much Blue Rose: the book series, with an adult target audience. keep in mind that those Robin McKinley and Tamora Pierce books are written for tween and teen girls, so you might find the prose/plots more immature

Nuns with Guns fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Jun 29, 2015

• Locked thread