Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

The first thing I played with a friend was WEG Star Wars, but the first thing I bought for myself and obsessed over was GURPS 3rd and a copy of the Mecha sourcebook. I was like 13 at the time, so it was fun to get to pre-calculus class a few years later and realize I'd basically taught it to myself already from that book and the Vehicle design rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Captain Foo posted:

i've seen the other mad max movies and they are all but irrelevant

Yeah, you don't need to see any of the other Mad Max movies to enjoy Fury Road, but you should watch them all anyway, there's something special about each of them.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

The Blue Rose game I played on here a billion years ago was really fun and had a talking horse in it, so if there are still talking horses in the new one I think I'll pick up the PDF at some point.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

If you want to run 3.5 but not you want to run 13th Age, that is literally its whole reason for existing and it does that whole "3.5 D&D with marginally more acceptable rules" thing better than Fantasycraft or whatever does.

If you want to run a 4e-a-like you should play Strike.

• Locked thread