Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

Effectronica posted:

*bangs fist on table* where's bookworld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Saguaro PI posted:

You don't need to see the others, they're all really bad.

What, no.

Dec 26, 2012

Or maybe it's because car chases rule.

Dec 26, 2012

A rogue, or maybe a fighter.

Dec 26, 2012

Evil Mastermind posted:

Mechanical Glaive who Masters Weaponry. I can

a) climb
b) stab things

This is a pregen in an investigation-based adventure.

I'm not about to defend Numenera, given that I gave up on that system a good while ago, but as I recall Mechanical alone gives you hedge magic and training in something that I don't remember. The combat-specific foci and the glaive in general are pretty dull though for sure.

Dec 26, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Ahhh, truly the Americans, believing themselves to be morally superior than other cultures, wishing to attack and destroy those who offend their noble sensibilities and be greeted as liberators.

I think you'll find that wanting to invade Cimmeria and Carcosa and Gor and all those other "sword and sorcery" worlds with picked (bishie) pilots and (bishie) battalions of soldiers under (lesbian) commanders, is a very understandable reaction, when those fantasy worlds have the wrong RAM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I'd rather blow my brains off with a shotgun than spend more time writing enormous paragraphs and reading Kotaku and Polygon articles about videogames than playing them and hell if I'd waste my time doing something for a hobby I care even less.

Reasonable.

• Locked thread