Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013
The first Mad Max owns, it's just a '70s maverick cop movie instead of a post-apocalyptic thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013

My Lovely Horse posted:

The real question is: if I enjoyed Fury Road, should I watch Happy Feet?

You should definitely watch Babe and Babe 2.

Also,goddamn people, there is not a bad Mad Max movie. What is wrong with all of you?

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013

Tulpa posted:

Agreeing with this post, though Babe: Pig in the City is better than Babe (the real reason I was hype for Fury Road before it came out was not because George Miller directed the original trilogy, but because he directed Pig in the City)

Oh, for sure, Pig in the City is a masterpiece.

Really, the cool + admirable thing about George Miller is that he really just seems to like making movies. Like it doesn't seem to matter the budget or what kind of movie he's doing, he just has a passion for his art. Those kind of people are the best.

• Locked thread