Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
I first played AD&D 1st ed at like 12-14 with my brother in law running it for me and some of my friends. It blew my mind and until I was like 19 and weed&girls took over I bought and played every rpg I could find. Which, working at a used book store in HS, tended to be older stuff from the 70-80's.

I miss gaming like crazy but have a weird schedule and cant ever find a game. But, my mom did just retire, maybe I can make her GM for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

Jimbozig posted:

, die hard, in terms of how they portray women.

There were women in Die Hard?

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

Huh. Admittedly I haven't seen it sense I was like 13, but all I remember is the fat cop from that TV show, Bruce Willis' nasty feet, and some dude chainsawing through a huge bundle of power lines.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

FactsAreUseless posted:

What's the deal with your avatar?

The picture is of a near nude I posted of myself years ago that someone photoshopped clothing onto. The pony poo poo was added when some rich nut spent months buying TFR regulars MLP versions of their avatars. Like, maybe 50-60 over a year.

The txt is from someone who was upset that I espoused the idea that belief in science is a type of faith, in that "I have faith that this new drug/food additive/construction material/fuel will not give me cancer 30 years down the road".

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

Nuns with Guns posted:

you know when someone asks you that you're supposed to lie and not admit to posting near nudes of your neckbeard

It is such an unflattering and awful picture I cannot help but have some sick pride in it. It hung proudly in my old boss's office window for years, creeping out many a lumber delivery guy.

Captain Foo posted:

you're no micromancer

None of us are.

Game question; as a kid I had a copy of some older edition of "Gamma World". I remember it was insanely complex, had some kind of solo play module in it, and a prominent picture of a four-armed dude with a quad barrel shotgun. Anyone have an idea what book or box set it was? I had it in the early 90's but I bought it at a used book store so I don't know how old it could be. I looked at a bunch of covers on Google but nothing is ringing a bell.

• Locked thread