Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LordMune
Nov 21, 2006

Helim needed to be invisible.
Yo Diamond is not Crash hasn't been the official title since they changed it (back) in the ASB trailers or whatever years ago cut that poo poo out :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordMune
Nov 21, 2006

I used to do part 8 and I'm loving awful.

LordMune
Nov 21, 2006

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

What if Potato Pedo and Alessi teamed up
Alessi could de-age cooked potatoes to raw potatoes, perfect

that's what you meant right

LordMune
Nov 21, 2006

He does look really familiar.

LordMune
Nov 21, 2006

It is though.

LordMune
Nov 21, 2006

Moltrey posted:

I was born the week Part 5 started, ya'll old as hell.
Can't believe Lowtax is letting children onto the forums.

I was born the week the brain of an ancient muscleman hijacked the central nervous system of a maid, and well, that sure is a thing that happened in Jojo.

LordMune
Nov 21, 2006

CuddlyZombie posted:

Wait, parts 7 and 8 aren't even in the reset universe?
Yes they are, there was even an Araki Said with an actual Source for it a while back.

People insisting that they are not is the new "actually Diamond is not Crash is a legit title and not a ridiculous mistranslation". Needs to go in the OP imo god it makes me so mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordMune
Nov 21, 2006

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Kyo only found out about it after the March 'quake though. I think one line even says 100's of years

Josuke Higashikata posted:

So basically, the corpse is almost definitely the cause of the equivalent exchange soil
Araki might be prone to forgetting, but... Wouldn't it be more reasonable to assume that the equivalent exchange soil - which already played a part in the Higashikata's fruit business, the family curse, and maybe even SBR Norisuke Higashikata's two belly buttons - caused some part of the corpse to remain in Morioh even after it was recovered, rather than its brief presence retroactively creating the phenomenon?