Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

My favorite part of the new one shot is Rohan acting like he wants to talk about global warming for a sec then saying nah actually: let us talk about me instead.

He's the best

Instead of talking about an issue like global warming, let me tell you about these loving people nowadays and their cell phones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

The way Araki is mixing the flashbacks into the narrative is great. You think that Damo's only got the upperhand on the Higashikata household because he took them out one by one, but then you see Josifumi and Kira can't lay a finger on him even inside a cramped room.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I thought I had a clever one, where it can change the past and take away people's prior experiences, but that's basically what The World Over Heaven does.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

So in other words a stand that can induce amnesia?

At a basic level you could use it to give somebody amnesia, but you could also use it to change somebody's past entirely. It would be able retcon previous events so that they never happened or remove the victim from those events or even put the stand user in the victims shoes during those events. You could use to steal somebody's else's glory or hardships.

It would be a soul crushing big bad stand because he could undo the personal growth that the protagonists have gone through.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Oh yeah that's what gave me the idea in the first place.

Astus posted:

California King Bed is already capable of doing that, though. And if she didn't have to be fair, Daiya could have kept taking Josuke's memories without him ever knowing what exactly was going on.

I forgot to mention that Daiya is totally gonna be the final bad guy

Did Araki already forget about the weird symbol in the Higashikata home?

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Johnny is the real America's JoJo

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Part of me hopes that Valentine left an extra double in the SBR universe and continues on as a villain like DIO, but if one Valentine is dead then that means the D4C died along with him and if the stand is dead then all the alt universe Valentines are also dead.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Aurora posted:

The alt universe Valentines are fine because they don't have his stand. They're not going to keel over.

I thought they all shared the one stand

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

A good JoJo racer would allow you to get out of your car and fight somebody on foot then hop back in your car and still have a chance at winning.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

JoJo Teaches Posing

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Great, now I have to spend all afternoon listening to the thps soundtrack

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Begemot posted:

He'd just regenerate and be hanging out with Avdol's hands in another dimension.

I'm sure he'd stop thinking eventually

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Josuke Higashikata posted:

If you ever type Filler and Part 4 in a sentence that is not "Part 4 has no filler" or a variation of that, your computer, phone and tablet should all die and you should lose all memories of JoJo, never to experience it ever again.

When I type "JoJo part 4 filler" into my phone it keeps autocorrecting to "filled with great content"

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

It's the very last episode of futurama

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Jobin is only half of the final villain

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I figured he didn't title it Jojo's Bizarre Adventure until later because it wasn't clear that Johnny was going to be the protagonist.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I don't remember which jojonium it was, but araki said that Joseph pooped and peed his pants when Dio killed him.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Please don't post tiny jotaro

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Jotaro's preview for the part 6 adaptation got leaked extremely early

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

When I first read Jojo I stopped after part 3 cause part 4 looked "too gay" for me.

I was dumb as gently caress when I was a teenager

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

The best part about Jolyne being caught masturbating is it's the literal first thing that happens in Part 6.

Araki was thinking up situations that would occur in prison and that's the first one he came up with

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Okuyasu's face X looks like a scar

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I thought it was just detail on his face, like Jonathan's cheekbones

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Milagro Man was amazing from beginning to end and is more dangerous than Hato's hot boyfriend. :colbert:

That doesn't make sense, the Joshuu won that encounter. Should he be more dangerous?

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Joshuu would have gone nuts on Damo had he had the chance

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

Joshuu didn't "win" he just pawned it back off to the other person. He didn't figure out a way to beat the stand, he just forced someone else to take its effects :P

This is the same kind logic Kars uses to reassure himself about getting blasted into space

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I just got off the phone with David himself and they are skipping straight to Stone Ocean, sorry VA fans

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Screw a stand battle, I wanna know who would win a drinking contest.

Passione are all minors so they get to drink Abbachio's tea instead of alcohol

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

It's literally his arms and legs

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Yusuke is the exact kind of weirdo to be a standuser

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Dang I can't believe Jobin killed SBR universe Giorno

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Norisuke is more of a sexy grandpa, Jobin's got your hot dad needs covered tho

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

grieving for Gandalf posted:

actually I talked to Araki on the phone and there's another doubleboy wandering around like that ghost from the Courage the Cowardly Dog except he's moaning for his balls instead of a slab

So his stand assaults your ears with the sound of awful lounge music?

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Koichi kinda looks like an older Araki there

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Part 6 ends with holy man on a horse making time race
Part 7 begins with a horse race to find a holy man

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Sex Murder Party is pretty lame

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Give a Jojo a gun and they're likely to shoot themselves in the head just to show off

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

When he pulled the thing down with all the amenities on it, I thought he had a stand that let him pull useful stuff out of random places like Yaomomo's quirk done D4C style but nope he's just Sero living on a ski lift.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I wonder if Hato got her money back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Live action Okuyasu suuucks