Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

Get out of here

Maybe he's better in other scenes but his "teme" in that clip was pretty weak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I legit felt bad for Joshuu when he fell down a drain and died

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Josuke Higashikata posted:

like if the jotaro route is anything other than

You meet eyes with the tall, dark and handsome stranger
"Hi"
"shut up, you annoying bitch"
The stranger vanishes as if he had teleported
GAME OVER

it's crap

What if you have the stand, 「Heroes」, which let's you turn into a dolphin, huh?

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Dragonwagon posted:

Ok I have a theory: you know how Yasuho gave Josuke his name because he kinda looked like a dog she used to have? What if she buried the dog near the lone pine and the dead dog took part in the equivalent exchange with Josefumi and Kira? That's why Josuke looks like the dog. The dog itself came back to life and became that weird dog that we see before the first rock guy is introduced. It is also the cause of the bite marks.

That dog was Josuke after he's turned into a dog and sent back in time

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I was born I time between when it looked like Caesar was going to win and when he dies

Rip

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Speed King is looking goofier and less creepy with each appearance. He used to not have lips and just had holes for eyes instead of goggles.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Their head is wearing their face like a yarmulka!? This must be the work of an enemy stand!

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I just got off the phone with Mr Araki himself, and he said it's named Girl, You Have No Faith in Medicine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Yasuho removing the bit from her eye using needles was cool, but the rest was very uncomfortable