Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Darko posted:

I like how stopping time is the underpowered stand for the situation multiple times later on in the series. like when fighting the rat with a stronger spirit than Jotaro's mom.

Well. Jotaro could only do it for like 1-2 seconds at that point. DIO has 5 seconds now, and then he goes super saiyan and it jumps to 9, which is enough to beat pretty much anyone else in JoJos unless they can move during the time stops like Jotaro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Stairmaster posted:

No he was already SSJ hence the gold glow. He went USSJ when he drank Joseph.

Call me Super DIO

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Ryaomon posted:

I for one want 28 more pages of "dude what if this was the end theme"

I mean, part 5 definitely has to end with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBwAxmrE194

or the entirety of Runaway

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I wasn't referring to its stats changing. I meant that I was hoping it'd get a different mugshot from the one that was used for Star Platinum for the whole series.

It doesn't get the namechange until part 6, though, which is when he's mastered the time stop ability to its fullest extent. In part 3 and 4 it's still just Star Platinum

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Aurain posted:

JoJolion 44 photo. The big reveal.
http://i.imgur.com/lZlLEbp.jpg

Linked so you can choose to look at your leisure.

What the

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Supersonic Shine posted:

Oh wow. And I thought Josuke classic had some poo poo hair.

This is the most hosed up thing I've ever read

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

CJ posted:

Towards the end of part 5 there's a fight against a stand called Green Day that causes mold to grow on people and quickly decompose them if they aren't continually gaining altitude. There's a lot of people falling over and having their limbs start to decompose and random civilians running away as they get disintegrated. It goes on for about 8 chapters and ends with 7 full page panels of GioGio's stand muda muda mudaing the villain.

That's not an exaggeration. It has 7 straight pages of Giorno beating the snot out of a guy

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

hoobajoo posted:

We will meet in 30 days, Joseph. For WRRRRESTLEMANIA!

IT'S NOT ME JOJO. IT WASN'T ME ALL ALONG JOJO. YOU ALL BOUGHT IT. YOU ALL BOUGHT IT HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

shh soft and wet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Prison Warden posted:

I think he gets to like 5 seconds in the fight with Dio, and his lack of practice by Part IV downgrades it to 2. I seem to recall he is back up to 5 seconds again by Part 6, though, since I think he kept practising after the events of Part IV, it's hard to tell since he's so stoic but he was probably pretty surprised in Morioh that his powers had depleted so much.

He gets 2 seconds in the DIO fight, and that was entirely out of desperation and fury and it's unclear if he could keep doing it. Part IV is 1.5-2 and he can do it multiple times in succession , and Part VI is 5 seconds after years of the power.