Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
With the power of my stand, [Leather Man], I, Darkholme, will show you who's boss of this [gym]!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
That coin move was sick as hell and represented Joseph-esque levels of cool poo poo done with mundane objects. May Damo pass into the Supporting Antagonist Hall of Fame.

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
it's a phenomenon much like updog.

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
I thought we told you to stop signing your posts.

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
time to investigate 311

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
Aside from Beetle Tendency and Tamaki Damo I can't remember any of the fights from Jojolion.

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
I briefly forgot that Uu was the character's name and thought he was just very unsure of himself

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
There's a whole lot of tactical self-mutilation across the entire series, huh.

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
- drat, going into the anime I had forgotten just how little Fugo gets to do. One and done for Purple Haze.

- Interesting how Diavolo's "everlasting climax" spiel is echoed in later parts. Diavolo believes that Epitaph makes him unique in being able to avoid all the lows of life. Johnny is set on returning from a "negative" to "zero". Jobin thinks that everyone, regardless of the circumstances of their birth, begins at "zero", and uses that to justify the rich getting richer.

- Diavolo's always been one of my least favorite main villains, and I've realized that one of the major reasons is that it seems nothing makes him happy. I can't get any kind of handle on what his ideal future looks like. Even if DIO isn't the deepest character ever, it's pretty easy to visualize his ideal future of lording around in a castle taking whatever victims and lovers he feels like. That's not something I really get with Diavolo.

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
Seriously. 89-year-olds tend to be more docile, like winter catfish.

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
It's probably for the best that the world ends up getting reset because it was only a matter of time before Notorious BIG ate the ocean

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
Diavolo's backstory is sure something huh.
Maybe the most nonsensical thing in all of Jojo's?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
Live-action prestige adaptation of Steel Ball Run, please.