Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Hopefully that guy un-quit Jojo because gently caress if he's not missing out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Why yes the anime thread is adorable

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

TheKingofSprings posted:

Huh, some guy on /v/ just pointed out why Kars could pretty solidly beat DIO.

Turns out having the ripple makes you pretty good against vampires, and Kars had an insanely strong ripple at the end of Battle Tendency.

Theoretically he could also pretty solidly beat Joseph and we saw how that turned out.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

When you kill The Boss you become Big Boss.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

It'd be hilarious if during a punch exchange just outta nowhere The World extends his finger.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Interior Redecorator.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Can't wait for people to react to Jotaro pulling one last bullshit trick out of his rear end.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Soon-ish.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

To be fair, it was the most butt-endangering pose.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Jolyne's super badass and some people just can't handle that.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

IGGY

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Vampire medicine is no slouch, despite being often outshone by its competition.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

FirstAidKite posted:

Yeah right like jotaro cares enough about his daughter to take her with him when he has a thesis to write and an uncle to hang out with

I want to believe I wish I could believe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Lamebot posted:

crossposting from manga thread, courtesy of socster

:perfect: