Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
If Kars had a stand, I like to think it would be 「 QUEEN OF THE STONE AGE」

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

It’s too late to find out the man with a shovel actually has a heart of gold...

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
For some reason I thought he turned one of Purple Haze’s knuckle bulbs into a snake egg, which then instantly hatched and that’s why the snake is immune to the virus.

Am I imagining this? Or is that what the Buddhist Valley translators made up since they’re dumbasses who couldn’t comprehend Chinese on an appropriate level to translate a complex work like Jojo?

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
Someone posted this in the Anime thread:

and I couldn't help but notice that the placement of his eyes and mouth look a lot like King Crimson. Is this intentional?

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
There should be a stand named Jocko Homo. I don’t know what it would do though.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
The Infamous Big Poppa

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
Don't our boys punch when they're brutalizing random civilians? Or do they mostly just stomp on them?

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
Congratulations, you've finished the prologue!
Now get ready for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure to ~Really~ start.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
Why would anyone in this town full of kind, nice people with Golden Hearts help some random lady save her dying toddler? Clearly it has to be Josuke performing an act of rational self-interest.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

Expect My Mom posted:

cj when someone says josuke didnt save himself

Oh no. CJ, don't look back!

TheLoneStar posted:

All this talk of lovely people in Morioh and no one mentioned how Koichi steals. Maybe it's this thread that has no dignity...

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/japanese-man-stole-hundreds-school-girl-uniforms-cops-article-1.1828073
NO. DIGNITY.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
No seriously, somebody has to explain this extremely cursed image.

Where is this cardboard stand? Why is it censored? Is it in some Middle Eastern country, with really strict laws on showing exposed skin?

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
How did they manage to get this season aired uncensored? I forget if Season 4 was uncensored, but if they had the censorship standards of parts 1-3, this entire last episode would just be a bunch of black blobs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

STONE COLD 64 posted:

not nearly homoerotic enough

:nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MADvxFXWvwE
:nws:

(only NSFW sound-wise; it's just a song)