Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Isn't this the kill late on where he barges in all fab as gently caress in that cool as gently caress panel?

This one

Yeah, I don't want to say anything because right now it looks like he's remembering things wrong, but that's quite a bit later on. Also, one of my favorite scenes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

Daxing Dan posted:

"I got bad grades and was terrible at sports, but Mom and Dad always said loved me more than anything in the world. I'm glad to be their son. Josuke, go catch Kira for me!"

drat :smith:

I knew the anime would make me like Shigechi more.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
SHA is going to be good, and I can't wait for Kira to steal another man's life.

That reminds me, did anyone else get a laugh out of Aya claiming that a secretive serial killer would never think of going to a salon that specializes in changing faces? Even my anime only friend found that line suspicious.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Valentine would have been the indisputable king of JoJo villains if he had set things up so that Johnny got shot by... himself.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

multijoe posted:

I'm not sure if this is the joke but his dying conversation with AU DIO is to ensure this exact thing happens

Oh no, I wasn't thinking about that moment, but I think it would be great if an AU Johnny was one of millions of people shooting Johnny at once.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Trolling Polnareff and Hol Horse with Time Stop was good, though. There should've been more of that.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
There is so much more to Part 6 than the ending, and I guarantee you will see some sick as gently caress JoJo poo poo in there. I recommend reading part 6.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

imweasel09 posted:

I haven't finished it yet but part 5 at least solved the mystery of who shot biggy. Also why is dio in this horse race, he doesn't need money.

e: oh my god zeppeli's teeth.

Because all Dios/Diegos are dicks. Also to be the best, and continue being dicks to everyone. Diego chooses to be a dick by being good at horse racing.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I like that Yukako is still being lazy and making Josuke a prop to keep herself up.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

FirstAidKite posted:

Oh cool, how is P5

I've only ever played P2, KCB liked P3 a bunch tho, she never got to play P4 tho. She wanted to try out P3 Gold or whatever the version with a female main character is but she doesn't have a psp

Anybody know if the vita backwards compatible? Was the p3 gold thing psp or psp vita?

The Vita can play certain psp games if you download them from the store. I think persona 3 portable is one of those games.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

Rohan's feeling that monkey on his back again.

(look at rohan's shadow)

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

RareAcumen posted:

Cheap Trick? I'd assume it to be something different since the next door leads to the guy cursed with it and Rohan being curious about it.

I'm hoping it's DavidPro pulling the long con and setting up for Bites The Dust shenanigans.

I'm annoyed my anime only friends keep getting spoiled on the gimmicks of the final Stand fights.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
More Vento Aureo BLAZED

https://twitter.com/WeedVentoAureo/status/784556553269641216

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Can't wait for that anime thread poster to find out that the cat is actually reborn as a flower. Also can't wait for my boy Kira to come around on Shinobu and save her life.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Superfly is weird as hell, but I saw nothing wrong with it, especially cause it has Mikitaka in it. I really like what David's doing here. I'm so excited for everything

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I'd say somebody mapped out where everybody was on July 15th.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
All this talk of MGS and JoJo makes me realize that the Man on Fire would've been cooler if he had been someone's Stand, instead of lameo Volgin

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
https://twitter.com/WeedStoneOcean/status/800160291833180161

I have good feelings.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Okuyasu's return teared me up a bit. Him and Josuke are awesome pals

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

Funky Valentine posted:

*Marge pulling at her collar*

It might've been a little too *wink wink nudge nudge* I admit.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

frank.club posted:

HOW MANY LOAVES OF BREAD HAVE YOU EATEN IN YOUR LIFE Jesus Christ

Even Part 1 has a lot of good poo poo in it, despite being different from that which comes later.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I love reading people's reactions to Steel Ball Run almost as much as I love reading Steel Ball Run. Johnny and Gyro are awesome. Sorry Diego, you didn't make the cut.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Slow Dancer is the true hero of this story, so I'm glad that it gets to make it.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I've run out of new JoJo to read, and I'm not used to the wait yet. I don't know what to do with myself now.

Josuke's great, and so is Yasuho. She needs to show up more, though. Their Stands are cool and good. Norisuke is an interesting guy, and I came around to him as more was revealed about him. Joshu is a poo poo, and deserves everything he gets. Hato sending Damo running was great, but she deserved the kill there. I would ramble more, but it's late so...

Jorge Joestar was completely insane, even by JoJo standards.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

Expect My Mom posted:

i dont remember bruno having those circles on his head that the anime gave him

The brass ones in his hair? They were there in a different form originally and evolved into the orbs as the series went on.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Do you guys think DavidPro will give us pudgy, original flavor President Valentine until he gets the rib cage, or will he be buff President all the way?

Diamond is Unbreakable did change Tamami and Hazamada's sizes from the beginning, but I think Funny's introduction would work better if he was this weird, doughy-looking dingus.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Guys, I love all JoJo, but I love the end of Steel Ball Run so much more. Just... Valentine’s final words give me chills every time.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
That split second shot of Black Sabbath rushing to stop the gun from going off, then disappearing as Polpo dies, is real good.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

Expect My Mom posted:

Mista is technically Giornos right hand but 2 is too related to 4 that it freaks him out

I love that that is so plausible from Mista’s point of view that I can’t tell if you’re joking. JoJo rules.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
That was the moment that sold me on these good, good, gangster boys

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
It’s been a rough 20 years for Koichi

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
poo poo, y'all have hyped me up for King Crimson pretty darn well. We'll finally* get to see Giorno do the ladybug button into animal thing too.

*I forget if this is the actual first instance of that.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

Frionnel posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pBiaCiRJ8c

Posting this here only because it contains a massive spoiler.

I take it back Traitor's Requiem is gureito

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Count me in for a SBR re-read. I feel I would appreciate the start of Part 7 more now that I’ve read the full thing once. It took me a few chapters to really get into steel ball run, so I would love to get a better handle on things like the first few fights, which felt different to me, even if they were still very jojo