Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The only difference between Obama and Valentine's foreign policy was Valentine didn't have drones to expedite the process

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
An Anarchist Reading of Steel Ball Run by The Something Awful Forums

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Do you think gyro read the bread book

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Well of course Gyro earnestly enjoys Johnny's songs because he's a good and earnest boy, it's Johnny who thinks Gyro's songs suck poo poo and thinks they're hilarious, of course

Johnny thinks they suck but he loves gyro too much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf2EuPK3_hg

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

DamnGlitch posted:

Anyone who grew up in the 90s recalls when the simpsons dunked so hard on Arby’s it stopped a generation from eating there.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

FirstAidKite posted:

Actually Bojack Horseman is the SBR of sitcoms

sbr is funny tho

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH STAND USERS?

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Torquemadras posted:

I'm gonna post completely wrong and confusing King Crimson explanations in the anime thread and nobody can stop me

i'm gonna explain other stands but i'm not gonna use any proper nouns

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
well you see, a grid with the rows labelled as letters and columns labelled as numbers appear from his feet, covering about twenty feet in front of him. By pressing one or several buttons on the armband, any flying projectile or object can be instantly transported to the corresponding area(s) (e.g. by pressing F5 on the armband, an object is teleported onto the F5 space), falling down.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I bet if we just described D4C it would make more sense to people than actually explaining king crimson

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pomplamoose posted:

That's terrible. At least he didn't steal this.

Or the interactive version of the chart.

https://xibanya.neocities.org/arakichart.html

wanna see where fourteen lies on this chart

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
pocoloco winning is the best joke in sbr

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Schwarzwald posted:

It's 4pm on Wednesday and I just loving realized that Akira Otoishi's plan to defeat Joseph Joestar was to crash a plane into him.

Lol

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pomplamoose posted:

Still reading Steel Ball Run. When the steel balls were first introduced, I thought it was an interesting concept but had no idea how Araki came up with the idea. When the “golden spin” was explained it seemed like a reasonable pseudo scientific explanation that worked within the fictional context. And when they first showed two Italian dudes engaged in a steel ball duel and two balls collided with each other it hit me: steel balls are bocce.

Same*

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

FirstAidKite posted:

Usually when that kinda poo poo happens I can kinda rationalize it away but the cling wrap from the eyes bit is still like "wait what"

Like, I guess maybe he could've used his ability on himself to stuff himself full of cling wrap if he ever needed it

That sounds incredibly JoJo actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/returnoftheclaw/status/1104630498809196545