Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
As much as I dislike him nowadays, Geoff from Mother's Basement has some experience with getting several videos of his wholesale plagiarized by a Brazilean lady anituber. Maybe he can give you a pointer or two?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Hey Xibanya! I'm glad the dude who plagiarized you got put in his place. :)

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Thanks for sharing, Chibberwocky. That was off the hook. :allears:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
You can say a lot of things about Araki and his art but when he wants to, motherfucker blows most other manga artists right the gently caress outta the water.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
There need to be JoJo nendos because I live in a small apartment and nendos are the only way I'm getting figurines to fit in it.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

yeah actually they will posted:

Show an example please.
I think it was Axe Cop? Also, 'sup Spacedad!

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

STONE COLD 64 posted:

part nine should just be in the other timeline set in morioh but like six months after the events of part four, and just be a straight slice of life side series with no actual serious strife. less serial killer hunting, more josuke trying to scam rohan.
Rohan being an insane rear end in a top hat to Josuke will never get old. Also, that moment when they're all sharing a laugh and junk AND THEN ROHAN GORES HIMSELF WITH A PEN, with the mood going from :mmmhmm: to :catstare: in like 2 seconds.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
That was a hella interesting opinion/theory/post about Araki's work FirstAidKite, and I sorta wish that you can further discuss it. :)

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Rest is important, too! :ohdear:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
(Heavy HxH spoilers about the latest arc; DO NOT READ if you plan to follow that/have yet to catch up from where the 2011 anime left) Also Togashi basically explained it with nen in one of the latest chapters of Hunter x Hunter.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Thanks Araki and his holy son David
It was
PERFECT
I think you could, perhaps ironically, write that it was "off the hook".

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
What the anime watchers need to understand is that, while Mista is indeed a bad motherfucker, the baddest motherfucker in Bruno's squad is Bruno himself.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Expect My Mom posted:

giorno also drives a car into a large body of water when fighting a dude who can make magic ice so I don't think anyone in Passione is a real smarty pants

It's what I love about the series: The weirdo who goes on rants about language/metaphors to the point that he gets covered in sweat almost murks Giorno and Mista over GioGio going with a "Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time :shrug:" winging-it plot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
So is it kosher to put the kibosh on this thread, then?