Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Rohan Kishibe posted:

Jonathan = Not American
Joseph = Emigrated to America
Jolyne = American
Johnny = American.

Yup checks out.

But Josuke is the best and he's Japanese born and raised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

I was born during highway star. The beat part 4 fight

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Million Ghosts posted:

also everyone is a coward when Avdol is involved, the plan for dealing with him is either kill him first from the shadows or run the gently caress away

Well when you have a guy whose form of attack is "Set everything on fire", I think you would run the gently caress away as well.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

I can see it being an issue when you have a dude that while not that bright had an absurdly strong power that would probably beat anyone on a straight up fight if he wasn't tricked.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

I think my favorite part of the upcoming part is Kira poo poo talking Star Platinum and then getting the poo poo beat out of him.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Oh please even Deadly Killer Queen can punch through a dude. I think a better example is that part where King Crimson slices right through a dudes shoulder and into his chest cause that is a lot of bone to smash through.

ChaseSP fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Sep 17, 2016

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

BeachBoy is the best stand with no weakness aside from the user being a baby until he grows up.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

You guys talking about the eyes but what about his loving nose. That was the worst part for me.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Man I kinda wish KC was just the timeskip because it's dumb as poo poo with or without the superstrength. Then again we wouldn't have had that brutal as gently caress scene of him chopping through Bruc's shoulder and chest in a single blow.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Shaking my head and nobody mentioning Sky High with Jolyne showing off how hardcore she is. I don't care if the plane part is meh because goddamn that ending.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Both are extememly angry murderous people. It fits.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Yeah it's pretty clear he's doing fuckery with time and outright says he showed Bucci his future.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

It's a sign for the three deemed to die by fate also.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Shoulda just paid the professional assassins more.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

If they know how King Crimson works they can win, if they don't they get fisted/chopped. Dio would be fine with this, less so Jotaro.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Electric Phantasm posted:

Makes sense the next OP is apparently called Traitor's Requiem and they are traitors now.

Also half of them die/technically are already dead ala Bucci.

Also Jojolion is a loving trip and is somewhat more clear rereading it after the Damo fight, how I'm just bummed out waiting for the next issue. Also still love how Gappy goes ora while beating people up.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Him possessing his dead corpse out of sheer DETERMINATION/Gold Experience possibly giving it extra life is my canon to his current status. Juries out on having no blood at all though

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

You'd still have some small amount come out, even if coagulated. The answer is Araki deemed it interesting in the end and thus it was done.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Regarding the Colliseum, his grip on his body is just starting to fade away at that point which is why he goes blind but can loving suddenly see souls which was dumb/really cool because you can plainly see him bringing Doppio to Polneraff unintentionally..

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Kakyoin didn't have the heart of a Gangstar obviously, he was just your average highschool student.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Yeah my friends are loving the poo poo out of Part 5 even if Gold Experience is an asspull half the time and Giorno is pretty bland in of himself.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

CJ posted:

Also to be fair, we're viewing it through the lens of knowing the ending is really really dumb. It you're anime only you don't know that. King Crimson might be exciting if you don't already know that he gets sidelined in lieu of following a dumb stand walking around who you can't hit.

I really enjoy dealing with King Crimson's sneak attacks while everyone was trying to get to the arrow before Diavolo did, and all the stand fuckery that happened like Spice Girl softening bullet and launching htem at Daivolo to force him to dodge among other things.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Part 6 also has Planet Waves which is the most loving brutal/awesome fight in jojo so I can't loving wait for that point. Also when Jolyne setting herself on fire. The most hardcore Jojo.

Also there's a hilarious trend in jojo from going from English Gentlemen to prison inmate ready to gently caress people up.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

BaDandy posted:

I want to see the hosed up gravity animated and Jolyne and Hermes throwing rocks at gators.

Can't wait to see Jolyne turn her torso into a mobius strip to counteract C-Moon's ability.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

The corpse works on it's own when it's united together.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

How could you not love Great Days purely for BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

IDONTPOST posted:

is "he has 4 balls" gonna be the major plot point of part 8 cause if so i'm down

yes

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

New Jojolion is out. http://hiwamatanoboru.com/2019/03/18/jojolion-84/

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

"I showed you mine now respond plz "

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

The lyrics do have a bit more hinting at a horrible thing under the cheery disposal. Also what spoilers that are in it, are a good way of doing spoilers in that it's vague as gently caress shadows of stand users flying by with no detail/context at all which I love.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

She makes mistas bullets soften when King Crimson softens them so can blow them off to send the arrow flying away. She gets chest punched in the direction of the arrow for her trouble.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Can't wait for best JoJo Jolyne to teach us several ways of flipping people off across the world.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

I don't think the maid found anything but was about to and Diavolo was prepared to just chuck his poo poo out in skipped time.

By that I mean just skipping time so the maid doesn't see anything while he does what he normally would during the skipped time.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

So much spoilers in the OP and ED yeah. Like my friends pretty much know Giorno is definitely stabbing himself and is gonna get a powerup.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

I can't wait for shadow boss to be replaced with punk rocker Diavolo.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Gonna be gross to see Polneraff loving punched in half. Like gently caress thats probably the worst gore in part 5 outside of the Green Day mold.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

DIO's win animation from the arcade game but it's King Crimson just crushing the camera.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

You can't be hurt if you keep skipping time. Emperor Crimson has no weaknesses!

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

I think Doppio is just kinda of an idiot, or atleast outright has a terrible memory. I doubt Diavolo would remove memories of looking for Risotto given how even he is cautious of him due to not knowing any of his abilities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

That was really good. Also looking up the manga for comparison I completely forgot you could see the background through Abbacchio's hole.