Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Big... Dog
Mar 25, 2013

HELLO DAD

Hello I'm new to this thread but up to date with Jojolion. When's the next chapter out? Do we know this in advance or does it ~go on hiatus~ all the time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big... Dog
Mar 25, 2013

HELLO DAD

Expect My Mom posted:

JoJolion chapters usually come out the second/third week of the month, like 14th - 21st thereabouts.

It feels like it rarely goes on hiatus. If it does, it's around December or because he's doing a Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe chapter and that will be the chapter for the month. It's never a Berserk or HxH style hiatus tho, he's back the next month

Great, thanks! It feels weird to be caught up. I kinda don't know what to do with myself now