Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
My ideal Part 9 is a JoJo in the WWE, wrestling other Stand using wrestlers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Get this.....The Wire....but with Stands

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Stairmaster posted:

someone draw bunk as abdul right now
Season 2 is Bunk having his own Diamond is Unbreakable while D'Angelo and Avon have their own Stone Ocean

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I really enjoy that Hierophant Green's main ability is just to loving barf large gems it makes out if it's hand juice. Like, Kakyoin uses it's stretchy body in really cool ways, but in the end, it just comes down to blasting rocks the size of your head at enemies.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Torquemadras posted:

No way. Joshuu needs to stay a hateable little prick forever.

He's just that good at it.

Also, if anyone needs to come back and kick some more rear end, it's maid Jotaro Nijimura. Wanna see ice motorcycles pop out of the most ridiculous things that can be opened.
Jesus, I started reading JoJolion a few months ago and I already forgot about an ice motorcycle Stand called Born This Way...

I want more of Yashou and her Stand that's just an all powerful search engine

JoJolion is extremely good.

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Aug 28, 2015

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Naerasa posted:

This improved translation just further proves why Sex Pistols is a God-tier stand.
My snap judgment of Sex Pistols was that it was just an improved version of Hol Horse's stand and that comparison is just not fair at all.

Sex Pistols loving rules.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Even whatever JoJo part you think is the worst is probably better than most other stuff. JoJo is really good.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
It totally makes sense for the DVD menu to be barebones when it's something you'll probably see for a grand total of like 10 minutes the entire time you own it, even more so when the demand for the product isn't solid. It could just be a black screen with the episode titles and it'd be fine.

Alternatively, JoJo is so great that the menu had to suck to balance it out.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I don't wanna post lovely phone pics in this thread like I have before, but I have a Statue Legend Crazy Diamond (not poseable where I believe Aurain's is) guarding my copies of JoJonium and it's really cool.

I also really wanna get JoJoveller but yikes that's expensive.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Dzhay posted:

I spent a great deal of part 5 convinced that Narancia was a woman.
I thought Bruno was a going to be a woman before I read Part 5 and I'm still sorta disappointed he's not.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i really hope we see Hato's Stand or even more of Joshuu's this arc. I enjoy the family dynamic of them all being Stand users and I'd like to see that used more.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Diavolo's hair is beautiful and tacky and I want it.

Kira and Valentine are the top villains with strong personalities and great fights. While the fights at Cape Canaveral are some of my favorites and it's an amazing set piece, Pucci's goal was silly and vague for like 2/3rd of the arc and while I enjoyed his backstory, I tend to forget when I look back. All his Stands were great looking though.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
It's a pretty good backstory for a Stand named Underworld that pulls physical memories from the ground.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
So we are all just assuming now that any new motherfucker that gets themselves involved with the Higshikata's is a Rock Human? Cause if so now I'm waiting for the big reveal where someone's NOT a Rock Human.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Speedwagon always tried his best. He was a mere human surrounded by a bunch of vampires and dudes who could do breathing magic kung-fu, yet still did his best to support his friends and provide us with heartful narration of the events of a fight.

Mata ne, Speedwagon-sama

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Prison Warden posted:

Diego even can't use it for the insane lengths of time DIO could because he isn't a vampire, but was restricted like Jotaro.

Also President Valentine is the best and I wont hear anything against him or his Stand, which is the best Stand name in the entire comic goddamn.
President Valentine of the United States of Valentine and his Stand Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap are loving hopping in and out of alternate universes with other Valentines and shooting Johnnys and sending people to other universes with doors and talking about getting the napkin or whatever and goddamn I love Part 7.

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Oct 2, 2015

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Bad Seafood posted:

Part 7 is my favorite part, even beating out Part 3, but I think the Valentine fight drags.
I think it starts to drag by the end, but if it stopped there it would be fine. For how amazing Diego's World is, that's really where I felt "Kay I want this to end now."

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Every form past Act 1 of Tusk looks rad, but I'm pretty sure that's the point. For the longest time, Johnny can only shoot his fingernails and he's got this gaudy ugly-cute baby thing following him till it eventually becomes a giant pink....thing copying Johnny's horseshoe symbol on his hat and delivers the greatest ORA scene in the history of JoJo.

It's symbolic you see.

but yeah I totally forget Gyro even had a Stand sometimes.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Yeah, Gyro had two Stands, Scan and Ball Breaker. Scan was from the eye which he lost to Lucy Steel and he naturally gets Ball Breaker. I also totally forget how they explain how Johnny keeps Tusk when Hot Pants takes the arm, she left a small piece inside of him so he would keep Tusk?

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
America colored Johnny is the best Johnny. Also there's a SBR cover with a blue Johnny and purple hair that I like a lot, but green is ehhhhh.

wow I forgot how much Tusk Act 4 looks like it's about to gently caress you up. Johnny was a really good JoJo.

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Yeah Johnny kept a small fragment of the arm
Ah okay, cool.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Nitpicky, but I prefer white coat Valentine over pink coat Valentine, but it's fine, D4C looks great.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
White outfit Jotaro loving rules, drat

Only JoJo figure I'm itching for is Statue Legend pink Killer Queen to match my Crazy Diamond, but sadly they've had only white Killer Queen for a while.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Baal posted:

I'm really not looking forward to hearing Koyasu voicing five characters the same way.
Personally, I am extremely excited to hear the beautiful voice of Koyasu times five.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Seeing Joshuu get melted down the drain and fail to save himself with Nut King Call was super hosed, but the way it just suddenly escalated and how slowly it was presented was funny to me. Also Damo on Josefumi's passport was a really good ....what the gently caress moment.

I still don't know what's going on in JoJolion.

e: Still crossing my fingers we get to see Hato's Stand this arc.

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Oct 22, 2015

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Aurain posted:

I want Hato to beat the poo poo out of this lard-arse with her Stand.
I'm so ready for her to pull out some King Crimson level Stand and just obliterate him and we never see her use her Stand again.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I cannot find the compilation of all of them to save my live, but to no surprise, this is one of many pose that Araki took from a fashion magazine featuring a man and a woman that he used for JoJo and it rules

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

FirstAidKite posted:

A Real Cool Image Compilation You Should Go Back A Page And See
drat, yeah this is probably what I was thinking off and it rules.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

When you need a lipstick touchup maybe you don't want to have to walk another 10 feet to a different bathroom
Being a vampire, I don't think bathrooms would even help with that.

Vanilla Ice obviously helps him put his make up on.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Josuke Higashikata posted:

There's panels of DIO checking himself out in the mirror.

I'm assuming you mean that rather than him actually making GBS threads. Haven't heard of any myths surrounding vampire's not needing to turd.
Well there's that big myth everyone knows that vampires cant sit on a toilet unless invited onto it, but yea having Jonathan's body is probably what allows him to finally check his sick bod.

The true curse of being a vampire is you can't see how beautiful you've become.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Trish is cool and I'm glad she's here. I would also like see my friend Hot Pants but that's not happening.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I'm partial to this one, if only for how great the ability name Fall Of Disco is.

This is my favorite part of the Jesus page though.

I'm glad Blackmore found Jesus.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Yeah Annasui really sucked, but I liked Weather Report a lot when I read Part 6. His Stand got to do crazy poo poo and his Mysterious Character Romance status went out the window once it's revealed he's actually a huge dick. He also gets a string of great fights. Creating his Original Character to beat Bohemian Rhapsody is amazing, he makes his opponent catch his own arm on fire by having his opponent punch through his clould Stand and the air resistance + friction sets it on fire, and his final fight with Pucci is killer.

Weather has Heavy Weather going constantly so Pucci removes the uses of his eyes with White Snake so he can't be turned into a snail then Weather counters by dropping the air temperature so the blood on the ground freezes and forms stalagmites that Pucci cant see it all in hopes of trying to impale him on them.

Part 6 has some real good poo poo.

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Dec 5, 2015

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I don't even really like Giorno but I'd take any excuse to use this as an avatar honestly.

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

i feel like these two are good candidates for a johnny joestar av. trimmed when/if necessary, of course.

This is my favorite Johnny pic, it's exactly what I would use were I using a Johnny, I just really like that a color scheme. The second one is probably way color but this one owns.

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Dec 7, 2015

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Bad Seafood posted:

Vanilla Ice's death is just so satisfying.
It's probably my favorite fight in Part 3, but man is it loving hard to watch.

Also I listened to Kakyoin's character song again and made myself really sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S49AGe3lkoY

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

TheKingofSprings posted:

It was almost definitely Joseph telling Jotaro in the first place that made it click
What I really like is that once Joseph tells Jotaro about the time stop, it's Jotaro who notices that Star Platinum and The World are similar types of Stands. You can practically see the gears turning in Jotaro's head as he considers if he can stop time too.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Speedwagon is the Trunks of JoJo as they are both the best characters.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

MelvinBison posted:

"Nice watch. Too bad you won't be able to read it after I break it. Your face, I mean."
"Now that I see it up close, your watch looks like crap, but you won't have to worry about that. After all, I'm about to make it look even worse. Your face, that is."

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Josuke whispering "Kureijī Daiyamondo" even in less than optimal quality is still hype as hell.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Speedwagon really is our savior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I need Josuke and his Crazy D right now.