Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The only way that opening scene could make me any more hyped is if the piano riff from Killer Queen started playing as the camera panned out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Joseph cheats at everything - fighting, gambling, dying, his wife.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Moltrey posted:

Joseph Joestar came back to life after his teenage grandson fought an immortal vampire that could stop time and his first though was to prank his grandson into thinking HE was the immortal vampire now, of course he cheats on his wife. Joseph Joestar is a loving prick.

Suzie Q finds it hot, however.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Next season is the golden age of Araki Forgot/Wrote Himself Into a Corner.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Amazing, I now have Hetfield down as the voice I read Risotto in.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Amaryllis posted:

I think it would be cool if Jotaro had a photo of her in his wallet or something, but yeah, Part 4 already has a fabulous baby. e: I had to double-check that I wasn't posting in the anime thread. This multiple-threads deal is really messing with my head.

Jotaro takes out his wallet to pay for something, for exactly one frame you can see a picture of Wife and Baby Jolyne, is how I'd do it.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Yeah but that was in his house at the start of Part 5, right? Him having mementos makes sense but actually carrying them with him when he goes somewhere feels like something he wouldn't do. So a picture of Jolyne in his wallet is a nah but having several pictures of him with Jolyne in his house i'd believe.

The living room of the Kujo/Cujoh/Cujo/Cudjo househould is literally wallpapered with pictures of Jolyne.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

no they will not posted:

he covered the big sign in the speedwagon foundation that says "DON'T FORGET YOU'RE HERE FOREVER" with pictures of jolyne

The pictures are arranged so the letters say "DOLPHIN" somehow.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I'm so happy that this video is still around:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjnAaFmz3tw

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I wonder if anime-only people will get fooled into thinking Akira is the main villain.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

no they will not posted:

The part 4 anime is going to segue imperceptibly into the Thus spoke rohan kishibe anime

And then it segues into Part 8 with no elaboration.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

It was cool how Araki had Norisuke act all sinister and creepy until he and Gappy actually had a conversation together.

And then Araki started giving him all the best dialogue.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Big Sis Holly heading straight to Morioh after Jotaro and Joseph got back and having all sorts of adventures with Josuke is my headcanon.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

We're at the point where the main villain usually comes into view, so who knows.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Josuke Higashikata posted:

There's an Araki Said™ that Araki dislikes Evangelion by the way, something along the lines of it being long winded, over complicated tripe.
Araki continues to have excellent taste in everything.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I want to live in Araki's world.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

SyntheticPolygon posted:

As far as I know Rohan is not an immortal vampire.

There's no proof saying he isn't.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I can't wait until Rohan shows up in Part 8 and has been so absorbed in his manga that he hasn't realized that the universe reset.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

"Senator McConnell...why are you on a horse?"

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

ManlyGrunting posted:

You forgot the part where they speculate that Jesus is a Jojo (Joshua bir Joseph)

Part 9 takes us 2000 years into the past, where we find Joey Jojo of Nazareth building a house with his Stand, Leper Messiah...

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

My nam is (u dont need to remember), Simon ben Jonah, age 15, the past month to me, is only fishing. t he beginning of tax season brings really exciting and worrying days

till i met this 1 very special guy...

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

You know, I think Araki's greatest talent is being able to explain stands like D4C, Made in Heaven or King Crimson without it being just one massive infodump.

Let's not get crazy here.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Waffleman_ posted:

If you're trying to make like a connection between Yusuke and Josuke's designs, they really just draw from the same visual tropes for delinquents in Japan.

See also: Kuwabara

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I like to imagine that for the rest of Giorno's life (which is about six years after Part 5 ends), he'd run into one of Diavolo's deaths and have a hearty chuckle about it.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I can't wait for the Steel Ball Run anime and all the anime-only people are really confused and suspicious about Diego.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Johnny ruined America's shot at eternal happiness, gently caress him imo

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Heavenly DIO being Ultimate Warrior is actually cool and good

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Mr. Joestar, I have found the only way to defeat an anti-aging shadow IS TO BURN IT

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Stairmaster posted:

no matter what i think we can all agree the ova is the best depiction of the darby fight

Especially the dub

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Setting Bites za Dusto on Hayato instead of just killing him in the usual way was not the best idea.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Holly's a Joestar, right? So that would make cooldude!Kira also a Joestar. But Josefumi has the birthmark, and Kira doesn't...

This part is weird.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The twist will be that Hato is the true mastermind.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I hope that Jesus continues to be a key element to every part from here on out.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The Lost Gospel of Andrew:

And so Jesus was one day walking the streets of Jerusalem when a man across the road, Sepultura, insulted the LORD and the manner in which he wore his hair.
"WHAT THE gently caress DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY HAIR", Jesus replied calmly as his Stand, My Sweet Lord, appeared behind him

Funky Valentine fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Apr 20, 2016

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Early Araki looks like Tezuka art but with Ranma 1/2 eyes.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Pomp posted:

"My stand is a tool of justice" - a member of a murderous drug peddling gang

Emporio: But this isn't MY Stand!!!

STANDING HERE, I REALIZE~

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Joshuu needs to survive to accidentally play a key part in defeating the Big Bad. Also to treat Gappy to dinner like he promised.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I dunno about you guys but I would totally vote for Valentine again and again. He's a leader with vision, also has nice hair.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Do you think Valentine knew that Scarlet was a lesbian, and more to the point, do you think he found it arousing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

SBR Deleted Scene: Valentine offering the viewers to bring in an alternate Jolyne if they give him Jesus.