Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
The Jojo 5 scans were such awful quality when I read them I don't remember anything beyond there being a poison guy, a helicopter guy, and a bunch of chapters where the main character is swimming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
It's jojo and things get asspulled and sometimes it's sick like at the end of part 3 and other times it's incomprehensible like king crimsom and other times it makes you go ? like the volcano at the end of part 2. I get that it's part of the series.

But I do think the best Jojo sequence ever (probably the best manga sequence ever), part 4's ending, works so well because everything was so unusually clearly defined by Jojo standards. You know exactly what's at stake when Josuke shows up by surprise at the exact right moment and the last image of everyone rushing towards Kira before he presses the button (another asspull I guess, but a very clearly explained one) you know exactly what everyone is trying to do.