Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

We do need a new thread title IMO, its good now but it’s been a while since the last change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

JoJo's Manga Thread: Doctors Hate It! Grow Four Balls With This AMAZING Fruit
JoJo's Manga Thread: Rock People? In MY Vagina?
JoJo's Manga Thread: what the gently caress
JoJo's Manga Thread: 2 Soft 2 Wet
JoJo's Manga Thread: Go Kick Rocks? Don’t Mind if I Do!

Look I’m feeling sick right now they can’t all be winners

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Occasionally the names are different from the Bamco ones. For example they used Pole Jam instead of Opal Jam, and... actually, I can’t think of any others.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

That was the first thing I noticed when the new ending started tbh
I wonder if it will change shape at all over the course of the season?

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

CJ posted:

Yeah i don't fault him if he changed his mind, it's just a natural result of writing an ongoing story in weekly chunks over a number of years. Whether he intended it to be time travel or not that chapter ended up being a bit awkward in retrospect but that's natural in a serialised story over such a long period.

The interview is from like a year after the Rohan chapter, so him saying that it was just a random guy isn't inconsistent with it being time travel when he wrote him but then changing his mind as the story progressed.

You are a crazy person

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

That’s also ignoring the fact that we now literally have Araki saying there’s no connection. Not an “Araki said” but an actual quote. They could’ve introduced the flashback guy as Hank the Pompadour Delinquent in the next episode and CJ would still be insisting it was supposed to be Josuke.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Toplowtech posted:

Cotton Eye Joe.

American Idiot

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Tetracube posted:

stand arrow, looking at kira: holy poo poo I cannot wait to penetrate this man

stand arrow, looking at diavolo: ehh... hard pass

JoJo’s Manga Thread: holy poo poo I cannot wait to penetrate this man

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

My thoughts:
1. What the gently caress is going on
2. drat this is the horniest Jojo part

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

I don’t remember what the previous seasons’ timeslots were but this one is at 1am. I’m pretty sure you don’t have to censor much that late at night.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

multijoe posted:

Nah, I'm saying no one gets to pull any galaxy brain bullshit against it, its ability just let's it win any scene its in and the details don't really matter. Like, can Diavolo interact with the physical world when it's up? It varies. Do people continue taking actions during erased time and just forget them or do they veg out for a pseudo-time stop effect? Also varies.

A) it’s up to the boss probably
B) they do what they’re in the process of doing, if not then they just veg out like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

yeah actually they will posted:

this is right... the manga even had an interstitial page saying that the arrow was a "tool" created by humans to "draw out" the potential for stands... not posting it in the anime thread in case the image of the devil's palm counts as a spoiler

One thing I’ve always wondered about that chapter, namely the stone mask reference, is if he was trying to retcon Kars’s ultimate life form power as being a stand. I actually really like the idea.