Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

* Was that guy an alien or did he have a stand?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Beef Waifu posted:

Tbf, this is best left unanswered because Mikitaka's mysterious powers is one of the best things about him.

For sure. The exchange with his mother is one of my favorite scenes in Part 4.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Jolyne is way cooler than her dad.

Jotaro wants to be cool. Jolyne is.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Also that bit with all the different ways to flip someone off.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

FirstAidKite posted:

Fatty gets killed, Josuke sees a bit of harvest disintegrating and screams out Shigechi's name

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED

This is perfect. :allears:

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

VolticSurge posted:

So the best Jojo game is still Seventh Stand user?

Heritage for the Future, or whatever they're calling the Capcom part 3 fighters, gives 7SU a good run for its money, but they're both wildly different genres.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Cabinet posted:

Shh Soft and Wet

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Improbable Lobster posted:

Did Moody Blues get an english name change?

Like, idk, Sad Sax or something

Sad Sax is pretty good.

If all the name changes were as good as FAaaRP, I think people would have way less of an issue.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

It was jellyfish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Dragonwagon posted:

Baron Burgundy

This one's my favorite.