Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
sounds like another awesome vehicle brought to you by chrysler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

Leasing another Subaru is sounding better and better. Holy crap that sounds like a nightmare.

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug

LingcodKilla posted:

Leasing another Subaru is sounding better and better. Holy crap that sounds like a nightmare.

We just got our first snow (frozen ice pellet) storm and it always reminds me how awesome subarus are for this poo poo.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

It's a drat shame, too. It's the best automatic I've ever driven, an absolute blast off-road, and switching tops is awesome.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Just got back from Hateful Eight. Holy poo poo what a disappointing movie. I can't wait to hear the edge lords quoting the gently caress out of it. Saw it with my girlfriend and the only nice thing she had to say about it was that at least she got to see Channing Tatum.

e: loving autocorrect

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i saw heart of the sea tonight and they make some kid crawl into the head cavity of a whale. was pretty legit

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

I heard you like Hiluxes so here's the heap that I drove a couple of times over Christmas. Good driver with fresh shocks too.

Have a good new year and thanks for the jokes, :iceburn:s, recipies and the poo poo current events thread that's still somehow better than all my other news sources.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Started watching S1 of Arrow. Pretty legit. I didn't expect him to break a guy's spine and just start slaying dudes in the loving pilot.

Edit: Hey so I want to buy a bottle of wine or champagne or something to get wasted on alone tonight while I play AOE2 and try to beat the AI in a personal record short time. No idea what the gently caress I'm looking at. Suggestions? I no longer live in Utah so I'm basically surrounded by legit liquor stores (one is actually a former Kroger, for reference).

Godholio fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Dec 31, 2015

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Jaguars! posted:

I heard you like Hiluxes so here's the heap that I drove a couple of times over Christmas. Good driver with fresh shocks too.

Have a good new year and thanks for the jokes, :iceburn:s, recipies and the poo poo current events thread that's still somehow better than all my other news sources.

:fap:

Godholio posted:

Started watching S1 of Arrow. Pretty legit. I didn't expect him to break a guy's spine and just start slaying dudes in the loving pilot.

Edit: Hey so I want to buy a bottle of wine or champagne or something to get wasted on alone tonight while I play AOE2 and try to beat the AI in a personal record short time. No idea what the gently caress I'm looking at. Suggestions? I no longer live in Utah so I'm basically surrounded by legit liquor stores (one is actually a former Kroger, for reference).

Get some shiraz in memory of Ben. He liked that stuff.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

RIP Ben's sense of humor. 197x-1980.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
rip

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Jaguars! posted:

god drat I want this truck

22r-te niiiicccceeee

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
Just watched the first episode of Jessica Jones.

:staredog:

Newscaster chick trying to send her back in to confront her literal, metaphorical, whatever rapist. Hooooboy.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Godholio posted:

White or red? If the latter and your nearest BevMo has it, Soliluna Garnacha, usually on sale at two for ten, and still a good buy at ten flat. If you prefer white, Kung Fu Girl riesling can usually be found for $8-$10. Neither will blow your socks off, but they're fine drinking wine you don't have to be ashamed to serve to company.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

FOURTH WAVE LESBRO posted:

Just watched the first episode of Jessica Jones.

:staredog:

Newscaster chick trying to send her back in to confront her literal, metaphorical, whatever rapist. Hooooboy.

It gets really gud. It's almost a shame there probably won't be a second season.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Kristen Ritter was a really weird casting choice. I mean she's oddly hot and has a decent amount of acting ability, but she just really never seems to really settle in tot he character and it makes the whole thing feel really janky atlest twice an episode

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Godholio posted:

why buy a bottle when you can buy a box

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

bengy81 posted:

It gets really gud. It's almost a shame there probably won't be a second season.

Really? Everything I've read has been nothing but blowing sunshine up their asses, so that'd be pretty surprising.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

why buy a bottle when you can buy a box

Realtalk, Black Box and Bota are great deals.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Man I had this one boxed wine at a local festival that was insanely good. It was made by some small vineyard that I've forgotten the name of and I ended up buying four boxes of it. Never saw it again. :sigh:

bengy81
May 8, 2010

FOURTH WAVE LESBRO posted:

Really? Everything I've read has been nothing but blowing sunshine up their asses, so that'd be pretty surprising.

It's something to do with the filming schedule for the next season of Daredevil and the Luke Cage show, and I think there is another one in the works too, but I can't remember. Obviously don't take what I'm saying as the gospel, I don't even remember my source for that.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

They're building up to the Defenders and something to do with Iron Fist. Not sure if he's getting his own show or not.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

airline travel can eat all of the dicks

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

except when you need to fly somewhere then they're totally cool

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I can imagine living in Tornado Alley if you really liked driving and wanted the ability to drive to NYC or LA without flying.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

SquirrelyPSU posted:

I can imagine living in Tornado Alley if you really liked driving and wanted the ability to drive to NYC or LA without flying.

Speaking of tornadoes...

Whip Slagcheek fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Jan 1, 2016

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I paid $1.54 for gas today. Thanks $0.90 discount from safeway. Under 20 bucks filled my tank.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

SquirrelyPSU posted:

After six years in Oklahoma I can assure you it's not worth it.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

ded posted:

I paid $1.54 for gas today. Thanks $0.90 discount from safeway. Under 20 bucks filled my tank.

$2.44/gal normally? Jesus that's expensive. It's below $2 here in DC.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

$2.15 in town, about $2.50 20 miles up the interstate. :lol:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Whip Slagcheek posted:

$2.44/gal normally? Jesus that's expensive. It's below $2 here in DC.

cali has higher priced gas than hawaii because reasons

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Godholio posted:

$2.15 in town, about $2.50 20 miles up the interstate. :lol:

You shouldn't have left Oklahoma. $1.49.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

joat mon posted:

You shouldn't have left Oklahoma. $1.49.

I'd trade blood for gasoline 1:1 to not live in Oklahoma again.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Get on my level

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

ded posted:

It's $1.69 here without a discount.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

happy new years from the east coast, to all the chucklefucks, cockratchets, cuntwrenches, shitbirds, asshats, clusterfucks, and cole

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Godholio posted:

I'd trade blood for gasoline 1:1 to not live in Oklahoma again.

yea who the gently caress wants to live in that hellhole?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i drove through it once on a bus from fort leonard wood to fort sam

ive experienced enough oklahoma for my life

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I just bought a 60" tv and idk why. Dad tier

(vizio m60-c3 was $927 @ Costco)

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 09:47 on Jan 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I just bought a 60" tv and idk why. Dad tier

(vizio m60-c3 was $927 @ Costco)

:feelsgood:

• Locked thread